Search results

1. J

LTB Easton SP13 L8 27 or 28 oz ASA

Looking to buy a 27 or a 28 oz ASA SP13 L8. Or an L6.0 Willing to buy. Or I have a Freak 98 and/or Recoil that I am willing to trade. Thanks!
  2. J

LTB .52 300 BP Balls

Looking for some BP balls as our league has just switched to a different ball. We are using the Diamond Zulu .52 300. But I am interested in any brand of ball so we can practice. Thanks in advance!
  3. J

Las Vegas?

Hey guys, I have a class E team, pretty much a competitive beer league team. We are looking to have a team getaway, for lack of better words, sometime in fall/winter of 2013. Anyways, we are looking for a tournament in/near Las Vegas. So can anyone from the area recommend any tourneys or point...
  4. J

ASA injury timeout

I know this has been discussed before, but for the life me I can't find it. Runner on 1st, 1 out. Batter hits a hard ground ball to the 2nd baseman. Ball takes a wicked hop and hits the fielder on the side of the head. He goes down and is laying motionless on the ground. Baserunner from 1st...
  5. J

ASA Pitch height

We play ASA in a 1 ump league. And the umps are not the best, granted most of them do give a great effort. We all know the pitch height is 6'-10', but tonight the other pitcher was consistently over 12'. The ump never called "high" or "illegal" on any of them. My question is - How do i...
  6. J

LTB 1st Basemans glove

Hello, I am looking for a first basements glove. I now have a Rawlings basketweave normal glove , and its OK. I am looking for something less than $125. I will pay first, as long as you have gtg feedback. Let me know what you got. Thanks
  7. J

Atlanta Bros

Since I lost a bat in the mail, I have done some tracking. Apparently all lost or missing mail goes to Atlanta mail recovery center. After a certain amount of time, it is auctioned off. I was wondering if anyone on this board goes to the auctions? Maybe you could find my bat and mail it...
  8. J

LTB Easton Diamond Sunglasses

Looking for 2 pair of Easton Diamond Interchangeable sunglasses. Pm me with what you have. Thanks, John
  9. J

GTG patsfan23

Great seller. just got the pants today and they were better than I expected. And thanks for the gloves, they dont fit me but I know someone that will use them.
  10. J

Price Check Rawlings question

Hey guys, Sorry I dont have pics yet. But I would like help IDing a glove. I currently have a Player Preferred 13". I found one that looked close to it on eghey. It says " longhorn Series" in the palm, and model LH13, underneath that it says "U.S. Steerhide". The back has "FLEXLOOP" with "BBEO"...
  11. J

GTG Egeorge

Great Seller. Glove was delivered about 2 days before I expected it. Thanks.
  12. J

GTG Moore34

Couldnt ask for a better first deal. Communication was great all the way thru. Good guy here!
  13. J

LTB Freak 98, NRG 500, mutant 98

I am looking to purchase a couple of bats for the team. PP is ready. Looking for a Miken Freak 98 27, 28 or 29 oz NRG 500 27, 28 or 29 oz maxload Worth mutant 98 27, 28 or 29 oz PM pics and prices please, or you can email [email protected]. I realize that I am a newer member here so...
  14. J

wisconsin bat

Hey guys and ladies, I am looking for a good wisconsin bat. I need something durable as we play in weather below 50 deg. Also looking for a slight endload (1-1.5 oz). Priced below $300. I currently have a Toxic, and just dont like the feel of it. Thanks for your time.
  15. J

Glove help....

My Rawlings went AWOL last week. So now I am searching for a new glove. It was a 12 or 13 inch with the webbing that you cant see thru. I play 1st 50% of the time, outfield 40% and 2nd or 3rd in a pinch. I was wondering if the 6 finger glove felt that much different? I liked the Rawlings (it did...
  16. J

tournament vent

so I had a guy, whom I went to high school with, call me last week. He said he needed 4 or 5 guys for a tournament this weekend. I talked to my team and 6 of them wanted to play. We show up saturday and there is a total of 14 guys there. WTF! He then charges all my guys $10 to play(not bad at...
  17. J

worth toxic 27+ oz

I am looking for an ASA worth toxic 28+ oz. I have a NIW with receipt 34/30 Demarini steel (maroon) for trade + $. bought it 4-7-10.