Search results

1. KannonsDad

For Trade Looking to trade only webs with somone

I've got this A2K 1799 12.5" RHT that I'd like to trade the black web to someone with the reverse color configutation. The date code is AAP. Probably a long shot, but hit me up if you're interested. Note: I'm ONLY looking for an A2K web.
  2. KannonsDad

GTG SBG SHREK is g2g

Bought a couple shirts. Super fast communication and shipping. Flawless deal.
  3. KannonsDad

Combatants say your randoms part 8

Jersey chasers drink bud light lime
  4. KannonsDad

mkimmer

Happy Birthday!
  5. KannonsDad

mcgee31

Happy Birthday, Mike! Thanks for all you do at Combat!
  6. KannonsDad

2013 Combat Butthurt HOF nomination thread

Here it is guys. I'll start it off by nominating anyone butthurt over a sweatshirt made in Pakistan.
  7. KannonsDad

For Sale/Trade 2013 Combat Wanted ASA 27 oz

Bat is sold! Weighs in at 27.95 oz with the stock grip. Has some minor wear, and an estimated 400 hits (I am the second owner). Returnable with receipt good til August 10 2014. Has a couple spots of paint chipping, as seen in the photos. Has a very, very slight disc rattle, but hey, its...
  8. KannonsDad

Mark your calendars

9. KannonsDad

Is this Rusty with an Avarice G2?

10. KannonsDad

When does the current DLAS end?

This is a thread to discuss ONLY the end of the current program. Do not ask what we are talking about. Do not get off topic.This is an informative thread pertaining to this year only (2013). Thank you in advance.
  11. KannonsDad

Happy Birthday Coop!

Have a great day and thank you for all you do for us Combatants!
  12. KannonsDad

in the spirit of the holidays

One of our fellow Combatants and good friends has had a tough year due to circumstances out of his control (losing his job, hip surgery, etc). I thought it would be nice to donate to a Wal-Mart gift card so his family can get groceries or Christmas gifts for his son, or whatever they please. I'm...
  13. KannonsDad

ncrdablross

Happy Birthday!
  14. KannonsDad

For Sale Adidas Kanadia 5 size 12 mens

SOLD SOLD SOLDI bought these hoping the size 12 would work, but they're just a little too small for me. I've worn them maybe 4 times and come with the box. Asking $35 shipped. PM if interested, might be open to a trade, depending on what it is.
  15. KannonsDad

KannonsDad gooder dealings list

Finally getting around to making a list, these are people that I have bought from, sold to, or traded with and are good to go: slysoftball Pumacat35 HITTS unclehowlie mstg25 jperr77 JesseJamesM dra OG_\flyingpigs TheGriffin saint Mendez33 DeezNutz357 Notgood27 Bird25 Yzs4tony1 Captain10 Kc_nole...
  16. KannonsDad

Andy Purcell

Is he the last "tough guy" in upper ball to not wear a mask? Even his 1st baseman wears a helmet. I think the fear of a middle shot effects his ability to pitch.
  17. KannonsDad

Price Check: RHT Rawlings GGP200-4B 11.5" RHT

This glove is broken in but not floppy. I do not know the history as I just acquired it. No real damage, no modifications. What's the price point?
  18. KannonsDad

Shmty19

Happy Birthday!
  19. KannonsDad

Seattle Major Update

Combatants 1-0. Droppin bombs like a terrorist
  20. KannonsDad

For Sale Like new women's jogging shoes

Here's the thread, check it out: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1291933