Search results

1. N

Usssa balls

What are top three USSSA balls out there now excluding Dudley TA's. I have some Tatoos coming next week to try. Evil was supposed to send but never tried those either. Thanks
  2. N

ASA Stealing?

I tried the search function but it looks like a monkey fing a football. Is it legal this year to steal in ASA or did they change it this year and do away with it. Start of game last night we could not and then half way through the LD says we could. Just trying to see what ASA says and does...
  3. N

GTG Brewster

Sold a bat to him. Very easy to work with and sent money when he said he would. Would deal with in the future no doubt.
  4. N

What to do with a Broke Ultra?

Give me some ideas on what to do with a broke Miken Ultra special edition. Older friend of mine gave it to me and we broke it around 100 swings. It has a huge crack right now but am planning on finishing it off soon and was wondering what you can do with it. Before anyone says it I am not...
  5. N

For Sale Worth Supercell Est

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=854483 $75 shipped. A friend of mine owns but I have. LMK
  6. N

Price Check Worth Supercell Est

Just wondering what would one of these go for these days. No dents or waves I can see and still hits great. Feels like a 27 OZ but sticker is gone from handle. Thanks for any help given.
  7. N

GTG Dkirk is GTG

Bat just as stated. Communication was easy and shippped immediately. G2G
  8. N

GTG Fatboy15

Fatboy15 is, easy to deal with, great price, bat was as stated, shipped quickly and communicated anytime I tried to reach him almost immediately.
  9. N

Asa recoil maxload 27 oz

No I am not paying 275 for one you have after you bought 500 a year ago and are now trying to rape us with it, thanks :mad:
  10. N

ASA Recoil maxload 27 oz

Let me see what is out there................:cool: