Search results

1. G

For Trade Looking for BBCOR

My son is trying out for middle school and they must swing -3 BBCOR. I have several Easton bats for trade plus cash. I have a S1 big barrel, torq and XL1 all are drop 10.
  2. G

Easton gear

Looking for Easton gear. 3 or 4xl or adult small. Anyone?
  3. G

LTB Easton 2013 xl1

Looking for Easton xl1 2013 model. 30 or 31 in. I have a new torq with about 200 swings on it. Might trade or work something out.
  4. G

LTB Youth Easton Mako 28in

My son wants a Easton Mako 28 in drop 10 or 12. Must be little league approved. Any help would be appreciated.
  5. G

LTB Boombah Size 7.5/8 molded cleat

My son needs a pair of molded cleat. I would prefer boombah but open to others. His name is Easton but Easton cleats are bad and do not last. He plays on different teams with different colors so anything black, gray or white would do. Let me know if anybody has anything or where I can find...
  6. G

GTG bluedevilfan78 is GTG

Sold him a pair of turfs.... No issues.
  7. G

For Sale Boombah 46 pants and 14 turfs

Have a pair of venoms, black base, orange and blue(gators) size 46 long in good shape. 25 shipped Size 14(run a bit small) boombah turfs, orange and blue. 25 shipped****SOLD****
  8. G

For Sale Big boy shirts

4x-5x..... I bought these shirts and they are way too big and I wear a full 3x. Both shirts shipped for $25.
  9. G

GTG Beerguzzler44 is GTG

Bought 2 dozen softballs. Fast and easy like my first wife.
  10. G

LTB NIB ASA 375 44 Cor

Looking to purchase two dozen for a league that starts next week. Ball must have the ASA stamp. Thanks
  11. G

GTG dblomgren4 is G2G

Sold him 2 doz softballs and he paid upfront. Great communication.
  12. G

For Sale Youth LL aproved comp. 2 1/4

Easton LCN4 29/18 I bought it used my boy thinks its too heavy for him. Has minor scratches and wear. Real solid bat $75 Easton omen LNC1XL -12 28/16 used in great shape returnable $135
  13. G

USSSA batter flips bat into catcher

Batter pops up in front of the plate. Takes a step to first and as catcher goes to catch it the batter flips his bat into the catchers knees. I dont think he did it intentionally but caused the catcher to miss the ball. Any ruling on this or just incidental contact?
  14. G

GTG Hit it and quit is GTG

Good feedback and quick payment. Very good to go.
  15. G

For Trade Returnable 454 reload 27.5

Looking for Returnable newer Mayhems 27oz. I sold this bat to my friend and he just dont like it. He really loves the Mayhems. Has 50 swings and paid 250 for it. I have a valid receipt and looking for something around 225 in value. Pics will be added later but it looks brand new. Thanks
  16. G

GTG Gateway Man is G2G

Picked up some glasses from him. Shipped fast. Goodfella51
  17. G

GTG Bizzo is G2G

Sold a flex to BIZZO. We both had little feedback so he agreed to pay half, I shipped bat and received remaining when bat arrived. No problems.
  18. G

Little league eastons

Anyone know where to get best deals on LL composites. Really want to get my son a Omen.
  19. G

For Sale/Trade scx3 extended 27oz

Bat has plenty of endcap wear, paint flakes and streaks. However bat is still solid and has a lot of swings left. Looking for 235 shipped or trade for Ressy 454 or Easton little league composites 29/18. Top bat in pic.
  20. G

For Trade Easton SCN3

Bat has been traded. Thanks for all the looks and offers.