Search results

1. S

Miken freak black asa vs miken freak stadium edition

I have been looking at these two bats and notice that the specs are the same, has anyone swung both and noticed any difference between the two. Also, does anyone have a general preference.
  2. S

For Sale Miken and eastons for sale

LOOKING TO MOVE 3 BATS 28 OZ EASTON STEALTH REVEAL BALANCED-$60 28 OZ MIKEN NXT ENDLOAD - $80 27 OZ EASTON L6 ENDLOAD - $100
  3. S

Miken Freak Black ASA

I have been thinking about getting the Miken Freak Black ASA but want some honest reviews on it. I have a pretty good pile of bats right now with the following but thinking about getting rid of a few to get the Freak. I would like peoples opinion on the Freak Black. 28 oz Freak Nxt maxload...
  4. S

Price check on 3 ASA bats

I apologize if this is the wrong Thread to do this in. Also, I don't have the username and date in the pictures for the bats, but that is because a friend took them and wants to know how much I want for them now. Thank You 28oz balanced Easton Stealth Reveal about 300 swings field wear...
  5. S

2014 PORTENT ASA BAT review

I was wondering if I could get any reviews on what people think of the red portent asa combat bat? Saw a good deal on a combo with that and the derby boys bat.
  6. S

new ASA balls

I just bought a new Z3000 and was going to start breaking it in over the winter and was wondering if a 44/375 ball is going to ruin the bat since new bats are more built for the 52/300 balls. Any advice would help. Thanks
  7. S

bat sales question

if I have a bat that I bought back in 2010 and still have the receipt, is it returnable? Are bats returnable after 4 years? this is a very dump question but I see a lot of older bats that say returnable w/receipt and the bat looks like it is 4 or 5 years old not NIW.
  8. S

For Sale Easton SSR1 28 oz.

I have for sale an Easton Stealth SSR1 Reveal for sale. Great bat, I just don't use anymore, and I am looking at getting my wife a new bat for her to use. She doesn't swing a 28 oz. I am looking for 50 dollars/obo. in the picture 1. Miken Freak Plus (sold) 2. Easton SSR1 Reveal 28 oz...
  9. S

For Sale/Trade Miken and Easton for sale or trade

I am selling two bats because I don't use them anymore and would like to get a new bat for my wife. 1. Easton Reveal SSR1 -about 300 swings on it -new grip -some wear on the bat end and knob from use. -great bat still has a lot of pop in it. -28oz balanced -ASA bat 2. Mike...
  10. S

For Sale/Trade Sale or trade easton and miken

I am selling two bats because I don't use them anymore and would like to get a new bat for my wife. 1. Easton Reveal SSR1 -about 300 swings on it -new grip -some wear on the bat end and knob from use. -great bat still has a lot of pop in it. -28oz balanced -ASA bat 2. Mike...
  11. S

For Sale/Trade Miken Freak Plus for LS Z3K

I would like to trade my Miken Freak Plus with the Old USSSA Stamp for a LS Z3K. I moved up north and haven't used the Miken since I moved here. I figure I could trade it for use in non sanctioned leagues or what ever someone wants to use it for. the bat is great shape, has about 200 swings...
  12. S

White worth toxic, 98 freak, 2009 srv2 reveal, and freak unlimited

I am looking for these bats in 28oz or 30oz let me know what you got. 2010 white toxic worth 2009 easton synergy reveal srv2 98 freak freak plus or freak unlimited
  13. S

NIW/NOW Eastons or Worths

I would like to buy any of the following either NIW/NOW 50 swings 2009 SRV2 Synergy BH 30oz or 28oz 2010 White Worth Toxic 30oz or 28oz 98 Freak 30oz or 28oz
  14. S

LTB 2009 SRV2 Synery Reveal, 2010 White Worth Toxic, Miken Freak

I am looking to buy NIW or slightly used 30 oz or 28 oz 1. 2009 srv2 synergy Reveal Brett Helmer 2. 2010 white worth toxic 3. 98 miken freak. will look at any offers right now.