Search results

1. J

GTG Meskin24 is GTG!

Bought a 2012 Mizuno Craze from him and picked it up locally. Bat was as described and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again in the future.
  2. J

GTG NumberEleven is GTG

I got 2 NIW Salvos from him. Excellent communication, quick shipping and would deal with him again.
  3. J

Praying After Games

There are a couple of local church teams in the league my team plays in. The city offers church leagues every night of the week but for some reason they choose not to play in them. This is the second time they've played in our league so it's not like they want to play in a church league. We...
  4. J

Price Check 34"/26 oz. SCN3 Easton Flex

I did one of these a while back but it seems as though the price has changed on these. Like I said before, my co-ed ASA team fell apart and I'm wanting to sell the bat. I was looking at trades first but nothing caught my eye. So before I post a price, I figure I should ask here first. The bat...
  5. J

GTG scotty_2987 is GTG

scotty_2987 hooked it up with a good bat at a good price. Would definitely buy from him again.
  6. J

For Sale/Trade 34"/26 oz. SCN3 Easton Flex

THE BAT HAS BEEN TRADED TO NumberEleven Looking to see what I can get in trades first, I'm interested in 26 and 27 oz. UTrip bats. Will post sale price later if nothing catches my eye. The bat has not been altered in any way. The scrapes/chips come from a mixture of the field and the...
  7. J

For Sale 34"/27 oz. SCX3 and 34"/26 oz. SCN3

both bats are sold.
  8. J

GTG jarman is GTG

Bought a bat from this guy locally and he was very accurate on the description and fair on the price. The guy is very knowledgeable and worked with me on delivery.