Search results

1. Robmob43

?Elly moved? Need new OC Rep. Help

Looking for a rep. To work with me on a re-print (Morning Star jersey) and also a new team order now that I hear Elly is at El Monte. :confused: :D
  2. Robmob43

Rip-It replacement Tee???

Does anyone know what size pipe the Rip-It Precision Hand Tee Replacement Cone fits. I'm going to make a homemade Tee and what to use the Tee cone for sitting the ball on.
  3. Robmob43

Dry Fit samples and prices

I've seen teams with different styles of Elite Dry Fits out on the field. Can you guys post some Pics of the different styles and the prices? I'm looking for a white dry fit had 2 Navy tone from a A&V tournament winner. Sorry i wish I could remember the team name (I think it was the Resevoir Dogs)
  4. Robmob43

Holy Crap!!! Turfrific ;)

Played 2 games last night in my new Elite "The Patriot" Turf and can't believe what I've been doing playing in interchangeable cleats all my life. My feet were in heaven, I felt like I was 2 steps faster and I didn't have shin splints all night. If you don't have they, go and get a...
  5. Robmob43

Combat Combatant SBF Exclusive vs Plague Team Edition

Combat Combatant Fully Loaded - SBF Exclusive vs Dan Smith Plague Team Edition. im looking to by a new Utrip bat soon. Ive played with the Plague Team Edition and that thing was sick. Im a placement hitter(no power) and with this bat i hit 2 off the fence in a game. I know they made limited...
  6. Robmob43

SBF Exclusive vs Plague Team Edition???

Combat Combatant Fully Loaded - SBF Exclusive vs Dan Smith Plague Team Edition. im looking to by a new Utrip bat soon. Ive played with the Plague Team Edition and that thing was sick. Im a placement hitter(no power) and with this bat i hit 2 off the fence in a game. I know they made limited...
  7. Robmob43

Custom E Z ups?

Does anyone know of a place that can do a custom team EZ ups. I've been looking around but no one has a price list. I've seen one place that had a $340 price but thats way-out of the price range.
  8. Robmob43

Cycling jerseys???

I know I should just email Elly at Orange but it a holiday weekend. Does anyone know if Elite can make cycling jersey? The pastor at my church what's our softball jerseys made into a Cycling jersey.
  9. Robmob43

Looking for a newish look.

I've been seeing a lot of teams starting to use the name and the movie look for jerseys. So I need help coming up with some ideas on a new look for my teams logo. I want to keep the Name, Ball and Eagle. I want to move away from the movie logo look and do something fun or even like a pro team...
  10. Robmob43

Missing ASA stamp. What to do?

My bats "white steel" is missing the ASA stamp. I used a bat sleeves on my bat for BP and the stamps rubbed away. Most Umps know the bat is an ASA bat, but some coed Umps have said I can't bat with it without the stamps. Is there a way to get approved stickers or am I SOL?
  11. Robmob43

Any Stock logos for team "The Upsets"

I'm trying to help a buddie find a Cool stock logo for his team "Upsets". Not looking for anything custom. Just the team name on a cool background. Team colors are Navy, White, and silver. The logo most likely is going on a dry fit jersey. If anyone can help with some ideas that would be cool...
  12. Robmob43

Playing around on AI. What do you think

Downloaded the free trial for AI. I never used it before today. With only 2hrs of playing around with my old logo, this is what I got.... Original logo: New twist on our logos: Like I said before this was my first time with AI. What do you think? please be gentle.
  13. Robmob43

Moringstar jerseys by T A I/Elite Orange G2G

Thanks to Elly, Leslie, and Cralos Aka Los!!!! T A I/Elite, Orange did it again!!! G2G on all my orders. Even bigger G2G on this order of 38 jerseys with a 3 week turn around time.:D :eek:
  14. Robmob43

Interchangeable TURFS! What do you think???

:eek:Found some turfs for tournament Paintball. They play on art-Turf, grass, clay, and dirt. I haven't tried them but hear they are good for paintball. What do you guys think for Softball?? What would you say if someone Elite added golf spike to their turfs as a different shoe option??:eek:
  15. Robmob43

Interchangeable TURFS! What do you think?

:eek:Found some turfs for tournament Paintball. They play on art-Turf, grass, clay, and dirt. I haven't tried them but hear they are good for paintball. What do you guys think for Softball?? What would you say if Elite added golf spike to their turfs as a different shoe option??:eek:
  16. Robmob43

HELP! Morningstar Mock-up by T A I/Elite, Orange

I am doing this jersey order for 40-60 players, almost all have never owned a Full Sub jersey. I have 3 jersey Mock-Ups with the only difference being the front Logo Cross. Some of the guys like the Brown cross some like the Gray! So instead of emailing and asking all 60players I came to the...
  17. Robmob43

Has anyone ordered ProLine caps by coach4400... Please post Pics

Has anyone ordered hats from coach4400. I'm looking at putting in a order and the artwork of my hat looks really good. But does anyone have pics of their completed hats.:D
  18. Robmob43

LA FloatDriver of Anaheim Jerseys T A I,Orange & Toad_2

Just picked up my jerseys from T A I/ElITE Sports for my Disney League team. "Los Angeles Float Drivers of Anaheim"* <TrueStory> With the Logo Intel by Toad_2, as Los and Doc took flight with SEAL Team 6 to take care of the Bad guys. Los helped me out BIG! Los setup a deal and emailed Elly in...
  19. Robmob43

Any Hot it's made video out there???

Does anyone have a "how's it made" video of a logo timelaps, full subs jerseys, or 3D hats being made from start to finish. I seen a old "how it's made" for Anderson Bat and was thing of jersey, logos and hats. :D
  20. Robmob43

Best Mac & school for the job?

I'm looking to get a iMac as a home computer but I also want to start designing for fun and maybe one day as a job. I'm also looking in to schools for graphic design in So.Cal (LA/OC area). Need some input on what Mac to get or if it matters and If or What school I should look in to.