Search results

1. magicman

Rachel & RP9 is awesome!

New jerseys came today. THANKS!
  2. magicman

For Sale/Trade 28oz green catty

28oz green catty for sale. 500-700 ish hits. No webbing, cracks, rattles, etc. No cap separation. Sale price $90. If that's off let me know. Open to offers for anything for trade.
  3. magicman

Price Check 28oz green catty

Looking to sell my catty. 28 oz. 500-700ish hits. Nothing wrong with it. Looking for a sale price
  4. magicman

Diet and Weight Loss help

been using the sparkpeople.com website and app tools to help my ass get fit. anyone interested feel free to join up. they have calorie trackers, fitness trackers, and access to all sorts of help and support. tons of fitness, nutrition and wellness articles to read too...
  5. magicman

For Trade 28oz ASA Catty

looking to trade this guy for a 27oz catty. lmk. no cap issues, not much wear on the bat itself, not broke in yet. looking for a lighter team bat. for pics text 2182328927
  6. magicman

help on a swing...

so this guy on my team swings like a 4 year old girl...and he knows it...we all give him **** for it too...he's always been a bigger guy...was pushing 300 lbs at one point...he's dropped a significant amount of weight and i'd like to help him swing better... he chokes up about 2 inches on the...
  7. magicman

For Sale xbox & kinect games

Xbox: Call of Duty Black Ops. $15 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.SOLD Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 $30 the bigs. $5 Band Hero w/guitar, 2 microphones $30 Halo Anniversary $15 Xbox kinect: kinect adventures. $15 dance central. $15 All are priced to ship and OBO
  8. magicman

LTB size 9.5 cleats or turfs

Hey bros, my cousin has recently joined up with my team and needs a pair of 9.5s...turfs or cleats...preferrably NIB or slightly used but not looking to break his bank...any help we'd appreciate it. Pm me. Thanks guys.
  9. magicman

Shrek

so i picked up a 28oz asa catty to use for a team bat...hit it in the cage last night and i'm super happy with my purchase /thread
  10. magicman

GTG notgood27 is gtg

Good to go bro here! X2
  11. magicman

i've missed this place!

Hey combatants its been a while...only a few months but still too long...back injury has had me laid up and in a bind...what have I been missing? New combats? Anyone wanna bring me up to speed in a quick summary of the last few months?
  12. magicman

GTG Toof gtg

Traded AVs...no probs GTG here
  13. magicman

usps can suck it

In the middle of a trade right now, guy shipped, was suppose to be here in 2 days...we're bordering states and its been 4 days...F U USPS...anyone else hate this? :mad: :rolleyes:
  14. magicman

Planning a tournament...

So I am thinking about starting an annual charity softball tournament next year. What are some things to consider in doing this? Also any tips of prior experience would help and be greatly appreciated!!
  15. magicman

Meal Replacement bars??

I was thinking of trying some meal replacement bars...ever tried/use them? What are your suggestions? I'd be looking for something low fat, high protein, and not a ton of sugars for starters...lmk your thoughts
  16. magicman

GTG notgood27 is gtg!

Bought a Roddy off him...no problems, easy to deal with! Thanks!
  17. magicman

stay hydrated guys!

Took some BP today and damn near passed out...I was seeing spots and **** and could barely hold up a bat...light headed...just a reminder I guess to be careful /
  18. magicman

best turf shoe??

Hey bros...I've never worn turfs before but from what I've read on here they are better than cleats...I would like to purchase a pair of turfs but before I do I would like some opinions on them... Brands/models Durability Comfortability Mobility Quality Price Size- run big/ run small...
  19. magicman

Price Check rtd125

Price check on a slightly used 12.5" RTD series glove...rht if it matters
  20. magicman

Minn. Tourney ASA

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1022815