Search results

1. eolivares1976

LTB Z3k asa

I have a buddy looking for a ASA 27oz Bal Z3K in good condition and with receipt. PM me with what you have. Thanks
  2. eolivares1976

My 2015 L1 Review

Played in a Easton Bat provided tourney yesterday and swung the RED L1 for the most part of the day. Balls that were hit were used were the Dudley sy USSSA ball. The feel of the 27oz was just like my 2014 L1. The enload is :thumb: But the performance was a lot better than the 2014 L1 imo...
  3. eolivares1976

Looking to have some Patches made

Looking for someone to make some patches. Please send me a pm if your able to help me out. Thanks
  4. eolivares1976

Turf Question ~ Reebok Outdoor Wilds ~

Came across the Reebok Outdoor Wilds and wanted to see if anyone on here has used them to play. Any reviews? I tried a search and did not see anything. Thanks in advance. Link to the shoe i'm inquiring about? Link not intended to promote another online store.
  5. eolivares1976

For Sale 26oz close to mint ST100 w/rec

SOLD to fan21 Bought this bat from Bagz back in November. Only selling because I have to some unforeseen family expenditures. Since I got the bat I have swung it in one bp session and put about 30-40 hits on it. Bagz advertised it as less than 50 hits so it doesn't even have 100 hits. It's a...
  6. eolivares1976

For Sale Wilson A2000 ELO-B

Selling my ELO-B. Just sits in my bag and gets no use. Looking to sell for $90 shipped to your door USPS Priority with DC. Send me a pm if your interested. SOLD
  7. eolivares1976

For Sale Adidas Thrasher 2 Size 10

Looking to sell my used Adidas Thrasher Size 10. Used them for about 4 months in league night and occasional tourney. Looking to sell for $30 shipped. I don't have the original box. There's a little separation on the right shoe but nothing major
  8. eolivares1976

For Sale Boombah Beast Bag

Boombah Beast Bag for sale. No rips or tears. All zippers work. Dusty from use but functions perfectly. Selling for $40 shipped UPS. PM me if interested. SOLD
  9. eolivares1976

For Sale Jersey's, Warm Up Jacket, Pants

Looking to thin out my closet. All prices include shipping via usps priority with tracking. PM if your interested in anything. Thanks 1. Easton Warm Up Jacket / XXL / Used a handful of times - $21 2. Elite Panic Zone Jersey/ XL/ New never used - SOLD 3. MVP Sportz Baby Lasers Jersey /...
  10. eolivares1976

For Sale Asa z2000

Bought this bat from the sbf store for one tourney. Used it over the weekend and don't need it anymore as I only play in 1 ASA tourney per year. < 100 hits. It's a 26oz EL and comes with a rec. I took the grip off put I believe I still have it and will package it if so. Price is $180 shipped...
  11. eolivares1976

For Sale Elite DNA Pants

I have a couple of pants that I'm looking to move. They were used for 3 tourneys and now my team has folded. Shipped usps priority for $30. paypal as gift or add the 3.5% to cover the fees. I have: 1-XL length is 28 1-XXL length is 30 SOLD
  12. eolivares1976

For Sale Authentic Coach Men's Wallet

Selling a new, no box / no tags, Authentic Coach Men's Wallet. It was a gift from my mom but just not my style. So rather than to keep it and never use it, I'd rather sell it to someone who could get some use out of it. Did a search and these wallets are pretty expensive but selling it for over...
  13. eolivares1976

For Sale 26oz st100h

Selling a 26 oz ST100H. approx 300-400 game hits on it, All game hits, never bp'd with it. Has a receipt but only good for about another 45 days. I can check on the date if there's interest. Did a PC and the concensus was $220 so that's what I'm letting it go for. Price includes USPS priority...
  14. eolivares1976

For Sale Demarini Pacific 404M Hat

Only time I put it on was to see how it looked on me. Size L-XL. Shipped for $20 as gift or add the 3.5%. SOLD
  15. eolivares1976

Price Check 300-400 hit ST100H 26oz

Need a price check on this. All game hits, never bp'd with it. Has a receipt but only good for about another 45 days. I can check on the date if there's interest.
  16. eolivares1976

For Sale NWT Propper Tactical Pants Khaki

I have 5 Propper Tactical Pants............ All Khaki color; they are new with tags. Looking to sell these for $110 for all of them. BDU style pants. All are Large Regular. According to the website they will fit waist 35-39 and inseam of 29 1/2 - 32 1/2. Here is a link to the pants. update...
  17. eolivares1976

For Sale Elite Micro Fiber Shorts: Navy / Boombah Pants / TYJA Pants

I have Navy Elite Micro Fiber Shorts, Size XL, for sale. Only used for 2 tournaments. $20 shipped. Send funds as gift or add the 3.5% paypal fee. SOLD Gray/Navy/White Boombah Pants, Size 40x30, for sale. Only used a handful of times. No tears. $20 shipped. Send funds as gift or add the 3.5%...
  18. eolivares1976

Price Check NIW 26oz ST100H

I have a 26oz NIW ST100H x2. Not playing much these days and picked up some new hobbies. Whats the going rate on it? NO receipt.
  19. eolivares1976

LTB GPS Device w/ lifetime map updates

Looking for a Tom Tom or Garmin. Prefer NIB or mint but will looking at all. Thanks in advance
  20. eolivares1976

For Sale Spiderz Batting Gloves ~Pink/White and Forrest Green/White ~

Selling these as a pair. They are both used but only for a handful of games. They are both Large. They don't fit my hands like I like my batting gloves to fit, a little too big so they have to go. Both for $25 shipped usps priority. Buyer to send funds as gift or add the 3.5% pp fees.