Search results

1. midwest_mex

usssa mixed leagues

thoughts on mixed leagues? our team started on D then in summer we signed up for D again, but it's apparent from the schedule and the teams we play it's a mixed C/D about half and half. i'm figuring he took the top D teams and bottom C teams to create some excitement. some players are...
  2. midwest_mex

dear softball dude. [rant]

dear softball dude, first. i'd like to thank you for coming out to a charity tournament and help support the kids. i know in your heart there's a soft spot for the little tikes and while the wins and losses shouldn't matter, knowing we helped at least a few of them displays the accord we...
  3. midwest_mex

tablet scoring app for softball

i've seen apps for baseball scoring for the iphone/touch/pad etc.. does anyone have any knowledge of a similar app for softball? in a tablet form would be awesome. everything stored locally and guys can get batting avg's in real time just by checking with the score keeper! then some api...
  4. midwest_mex

arm strength

the thread about developing more hand speed has made me think you guys might have some good resources and conditioning arm strength. for the peanut gallery: i'm whacking off as much as i can... :D for serious replies: i have decent arm strength and decent mechanics. i long toss as...
  5. midwest_mex

Tie Breaker

how much are ties worth according to standings? say i have a team that's 8-4 for the season. then two teams who finished 7-3-2 how will the tie games count? does it come down to runs vs.? who would the winner be and how would the ruling work?