Search results

1. bird25

Demarini Deuce

You know you don’t sleep on arther itis!!
  2. bird25

30oz USSSA

Pm sended
  3. bird25

30oz USSSA

Great guy right here. I might have a used St100 or 2 if he doesn’t Mostly just metals left...
  4. bird25

Goff Thread

I played in high school with a girl who was #1 on our team. Went to San Jose State, ended up on the LPGA and won a major... She kicked my butt every time in HS...
  5. bird25

Goff Thread

Shipping still outrageous?
  6. bird25

Long time....

Both of the bats you have are long barrel so one of the 14 inch barrel worth or Miken might fit you better. Otherwise ShirtYellowBus knows what he’s talking about
  7. bird25

OG 100H (x2)

Swing weight is close in the same weights. As much as I enjoy the Omega, the St100 and St100h are a cut above anything else I have swung for USSSA. Just my opinion but my first St100 was senior bat hot
  8. bird25

OG 100H (x2)

Nope, only swing 30s:)
  9. bird25

Blatant cheating (illegal bat)

We had a guy bring a senior centennial to coed rec. they used it the game before ours, so when a guy hits one out I asked the ump to check the bat. He called the out and the guys started complaining that our bats were shaved etc. Some people’s kids...
  10. bird25

How are you guys playing during the covid era?

Our league cancelled the year. It will start again in Spring, maybe... San Francisco Bay Area. Our county still isn’t open for indoor dining.:(
  11. bird25

Goff Thread

Picked up a SM6 vokey today just to mess around with. Doubt it will knock the Mack Daddy 4 out of the bag.
  12. bird25

Z4000 Backman vs Z4 Backman

Felt the same to me, although the Z4000 wobbled and the Z4 did not.
  13. bird25

Goff Thread

Ours are out. They are making sure people keep pace so they can get the carts back in for the later groups. Last 4 rounds have been 3:30 to 4:00
  14. bird25

For Sale/Trade Anderson RTCK & LS SB404 both 27oz

How do you feel about rattles? Got a 27 KF30 from the store that has rattled from day 1
  15. bird25

Best All-Aluminum Bat

I’m guessing they would be fine with 52s but they would still get wavey.
  16. bird25

Best All-Aluminum Bat

I wonder if the utrip techzilla, pst and rockettech would be ok??
  17. bird25

Best All-Aluminum Bat

Great choices, especially the PST, some might balk at the st1-z or c cores because of the comp inner wall
  18. bird25

ShortYellowBus very GTG

Bros helping Bros!! Glad to see you are still in the game. Be safe!!
  19. bird25

Best All-Aluminum Bat

The steel wouldn’t technically be all aluminum. Even if you got the raw steel. The others have composite handles. Also does the league allow 2 piece and or double walls