Search results

1. S

ASA Runner hit with ball

USA softball league. Need clarification on this please. Bases loaded, one out. Ball hit down the 3rd base line. Hits runner on 3rd (which was on the bag) in fair territory and redirects the balls so the 3rd baseman misses the play. Is it a dead ball, runner on 3rd is out and all runners move up...
  2. S

Batter box

Guy that's bats in front of me was called out for stepping out of the box with one foot while swinging. Imo he didn't step out but that' not the question. Ump said he made contact with the ball while one foot was outta the box. Is this correct? Or should both feet need to be outta the box to get...
  3. S

Other ISA question

While at a tournament our score keeper noticed that the other team batted 11 instead of 10. But turned in a score card with 10 batters before the game started. Our score keeper told the ump about the mistake while #11 was at bat. Only one out at the time and two runners on base. The ump told him...
  4. S

ASA Was the ump right?

Senerio, Runners on 1st and 2nd no outs. Ball is hit into the ground at the SS, runner on second stays on the bag, the SS fields the ball and runs over to 2nd base touches the runner that is still on the base and touches 2nd base then is obstructed by the runner on second. SS throws ball to...
  5. S

USSSA Ball bobbled then caught against fence.

Playing the other night, A batter hit a deep fly ball. The outfielder ran it down then the ball bounced out of his glove in the air and hit the fence then back into his glove for the catchwithout touching the ground. Ump ruled the batter safe. Was he right?
  6. S

Now I know why...........

canseco hit a ball further than hall. Went hitting today and two friends came with new bats one mandingo and the other a 1st degree. Both were NIW. I feel like the mandingo is a hotter/better bat after swinging both for a round of bp. Funny thing is both bats were webbed up pretty good after 30...
  7. S

ASA Three questions

1. I was standing on 2nd base. Ball was hit up the middle at the pitcher while he was backing up it knicked him and hit me standing on second. Ump called me out. I believe he was wrong whether or not the ball hit the pitcher, cause I was on the base the whole time. Am I right? 2. White/orange...
  8. S

NSA infield fly rule

The other day at a tournament we had no outs with runners on 2nd and 3rd. The batter pops up to the first basemen and before he starts to move to the base the ump calls infield fly, so he stops running and starts back to the dugout. But the firstbasemen drops the balls and then the batter tries...
  9. S

Lose big or by 1 run????????

Whats your thoughts on this? My coach and I were debating this. I perfer to lose by one run other then get blowed out. He rather get blowed out. I feel at least we had a chance to win whether or not were playing are best when the game is close.
  10. S

USSSA Runner hit on base??????

Last weekend at a usssa tournament we had bases loaded no outs. I hit a ball up the middle and it hits the guy on second in the stomach while hes standing on the base. The ump calls the ball dead and the runner on second out. I get first and the runner on first gets second. Was this the right...
  11. S

GTG sungus77 is GTG

sungus77 helped me and leadoffwpower do a deal where he was the middle man between us. Easy to get ahold of and a man of his word. Would do business again.
  12. S

GTG leadoffwpower is GTG

Traded bats with leadoffwpower. He's a man of his word with good communication.
  13. S

For Trade Used SCN3 27oz for trade

I have a 27oz scn3 og flex for trade. Its in good condition, no cracks, webbing, or end cap separation. I'm looking for a 28oz sb73v voltage nothing else. Pictures of it below. http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g49/smokeum99ta/090-1.jpg...