Search results

1. R

Best asa demarini for 52/300 balls

Is there such a thing as a 2012 Flipper? Or just 13's?
  2. R

For Sale 28oz EASTON SSR2

Interested, any pics?
  3. R

Good bat deal

Is this thread for real, LOL. I will say, the "slow swing speed" claim for 2 piece bats is about as absurd as it gets. A good hitter can hit well with just about anything, even the Juggernaut! I used a Juggy and a SRV3 99% of the time this year, and the results we good for both. And was...
  4. R

Juggy: 2nd or 3rd batch?

I have a 2B and 3B. The 2B has been far superior for me.
  5. R

For Sale Synergy 2

Yea....for whatever reason it didn't land on my leagues list until this year. Too bad.
  6. R

For Sale Synergy 2

Looking to move my Synergy 2. 27 oz, some pics in my profile. Well broken in, hate to part with it but my league has banned it. $95.
  7. R

LTTF 27 or 28 Synergy 2

PM sent.....
  8. R

Blur is sold.

Blur is sold.
  9. R

I have to have close to 1000 hits on the Juggy. It seems to just keep getting better, distance...

I have to have close to 1000 hits on the Juggy. It seems to just keep getting better, distance is good now.
  10. R

Swinging ASA sticks in other associations?

Who cares? For people that play both, they can simply use the same bat in both. There are some people who have 1 bat and not an arsenal stocked away.
  11. R

Srv6

Any update on this? Not much info or reviews on the srv6 that I can find.
  12. R

Looking for opinons on best ASA bet ever

Like everyone says, the "best" bat is different for everyone. For me, for whatever reason this year I have done well with a Juggy, SRV3, and AV. I have not fared well with an extended and SRV4 that my teammates seem to mash with.
  13. R

Bat Recommendation

My 2 cents, best bat in that price range is the Easton SSR2 or the Z1000. Both can be had for well under $200.
  14. R

For Sale 5 Nokona Tomahawks with ASA stamps

Holy.........!! Nice, very nice.
  15. R

For Sale 29oz Nokona Tomahawk (ASA stamped)

These things are just plain dumb, stupid, silly.....use whatever word you want. Probably the fastest exit speed of any bat I've ever used.
  16. R

ASA bats vs .40?

Actually, I also have a very well broken in Synergy 2 tucked away in the closet.
  17. R

ASA bats vs .40?

Thanks, appreciate it. Just a 1 weekend event for me and then back to ASA, or I would grab a new stick.
  18. R

ASA bats vs .40?

Long time ASA player here, will be playing some USSSA this weekend. They use the .40 Classic M balls, of course all I have is ASA bats. Best option out of: Combat AV SSR2 Juggernaut Z1000 (asa) The "none of the above" line is coming, I get it. It's all I have to go with...
  19. R

if u could only have 1 asa bat from 2010 or 2011,

Go ahead and get the "noob" comments out of the way, but there are 2 batches of the SSR2??? I've never heard this. Not sure which one I have, but it's one of the better ASA bats I've used.
  20. R

LTB srv3

27 or 28. NIW.