Search results

1. ///m3

Boise

Anyone in the Boise area looking for another guy for their team? Just moved out here in March and looking to start playing again.
  2. ///m3

GTG Wicked is VERY GTG

Wicked provided a fast payment, was easy to do business with and had great communication.
  3. ///m3

For Sale Elite Roller Bag

I have a lightly used Elite Roller bag for sale. Black with red accents. No rips or tears. It is in excellent condition and was only used for 2 seasons. Will clean it up prior to shipping. Looking for $70 shipped if the shipping is reasonable. Add paypal fees if not gifted.
  4. ///m3

For Sale Green pop toss

I have a barely used Green pop toss for sale. Used during 4 batting practices no not much ware at all. Comes with the original paperwork and alternate stopper. Asking price is $65 shipped. Add paypal fees if not gifted SOLD
  5. ///m3

For Sale Evil BP balls - 32 balls

I have 32 Evil BP balls up for sale. The balls went through 6-8 batting practices. So figure 25-30 hits on each of them. They are all in great shape with not rips or tears. Same price as 2 dozen but you get an extra 8 balls. Asking price is $110 shipped. add paypal fees if not gifted...
  6. ///m3

For Sale Demarini One .12 / Juggernaut / J2u

I have my Demarini collection up for sale. I moved to CO and really don't have much time to play anymore, so just liquidating the collection. One .12 - 34/27 ~250 cuts, no cracks or rattles, returnable with reciept. Used in our 1 ASA league and a few BPs = $SOLD...
  7. ///m3

For Sale White iPad 2 64gb

White iPad 2 64gb for sale. New, not opened, with reciept from target. Asking $880 shipped. Or if you are in Canada, you pay shipping.
  8. ///m3

For Sale 27oz Demarini Stadium

SOLD I have a 27oz Stadium up for sale. Bat has ~200 cuts in it. I just can't get used to the end load or the sweet spot. Great condition, no webbing, cracks, rattles or deep scratches. Will post pics after work. Not really looking to trade but will entertain offers + cash. Price is $220...
  9. ///m3

GTG Skottyp

Skottyp is GTG. Fast shipping and good communication.
  10. ///m3

GTG Papo08 is very G2G

Papo08 is very g2g. Great communication and bat was as described.
  11. ///m3

surprise, az

Any one up for filling in tonight?
  12. ///m3

Defective The One .12

I think my One .12 is defective..... in a good way. There is no way this bat could have passed the current ASA testing. I am hitting just as far with 200 swing .12 as I am my 600 hit J2U. Line drives scream through the infield In bp today I was able to hit more out with it then the J2U...
  13. ///m3

Stadium from SBF

Just got my shipping notice for my Stadium from Softball Fans. I am stoked to try it out.
  14. ///m3

Paint gouge

Just received this from softball fans today. Customer service was great, but want me to send it back (4 day wait to get to Phoenix). Will it affect the bat, or should I just swing it as I am impatient and league starts tonight.
  15. ///m3

26 or 27 oz One .12

Looking to buy a slightly use One .12. Can you 26 or 27 oz. Let me know what you have.
  16. ///m3

For Trade 34/26 Phenix

SOLD to bjh1997 Alright guys, here it is. I tried it, loved it, but have more important things to spend money on then this bat that i can't use the full potential of. Got this from Bigg_P with under 200 hits about a month ago. Have only used it in BP and put maybe 50 cuts on it. This is...
  17. ///m3

GTG Doce is GTG

Doce is very GTG. I purchased a elite roller from him, great price and extremely fast shipping.
  18. ///m3

GTG whiteknight is GTG

Sold a bat to whiteknight. Shipped first due to me being new. He paid the moment he got the bat. Great guy to deal with.
  19. ///m3

For Sale/Trade 28oz Duo Returnable with receipt

Sold to whiteknight Looking to sell or trade my 28oz Duo. Has about 400 cuts on it. Tiny pebble rattle. Bat is retunable and has receipt. Looking for $210 shipped. Interested in mostly utrip bats but might do ASA. Will post pics later tonight.
  20. ///m3

Need logo and a couple jerseys

Just started on a new team that is using cotton t-shirts. Trying to convince the guys to use a sub dye but I think I need to show them the finished product first. The team name is Barrage. Looking for a new logo and to start with a purchase of a jersey or 2. Anyone on here work in small...