Search results

1. single wally

Dallas BP

I recently moved from the bay area to Dallas, looking to get a few swings in on the weekends, ideally in or near the Irving/Carrollton/Addison area but other spots around DFW are fine too.
  2. single wally

Price Check Nakona BB-1275H RHT

Sandstone/Chocolate I'd say it's about 1/2 way broken in, mostly from just catch and ball mallet work, used it sparingly in a couple games, so it's pretty clean.
  3. single wally

Any 2017 Louisville Slugger info??

^^^nice, when you say old Z's do you mean Z1K or Z2K?
  4. single wally

New Demarini line?

Demar used to have slowpitch CS who were very knowledgeable. They have since switched to CS generalists who know as much as the website tells them, so calling them now is pretty much useless.
  5. single wally

Ultimate Evil vs. Thunder ZN .52 550.

Didn't realize ZNs came in 52/550, are these new?
  6. single wally

Which Freak30?

I would be surprised if they're not the same bat.
  7. single wally

For Sale 2018 Easton Line and SMU Possibility

Set up a poll in this thread so I can vote short barrel, endloaded.
  8. single wally

2017 USA AM is now "discontinued"

Can't recall Demar running out of ASA replacements completely by mid-June.
  9. single wally

For kicks I called back a third time and got another rep. He confirmed that the 2017 USA AM is on their discontinued list and that the 2018 line should be out in the next week or so. Still sounds strange but I'll just have to wait and see if what they're saying is true.
  10. single wally

Just got off the phone with another rep. She said to wait a week because the 2018s should be out next week. 0-2 in getting an answer that makes sense.
  11. single wally

So after waiting almost a month for my USA AM return, I finally got an answer from Demarini CS this morning: "Sorry sir, but this bat has been discontinued" WTF, they are discontinuing one of their flagship ASA models in the middle of the season?
  12. single wally

Funny how the first Utrip new stamp LS (OG Z2K) and Eastons (ST100, 100H, 100W) were the best, and they haven't bettered, let alone matched those lines, since. Worth and Miken first new stamp bats sucked and now they dominate.
  13. single wally

Whatever happened with this prototype?
  14. single wally

Price Check 27oz Red Knob DC-41

ebay sales are going for about $200, so you'd expect a discount to that on here.
  15. single wally

Price Check 27oz Red Knob DC-41

Around $170 sounds about right.
  16. single wally

2017 Worth EST XXL ASA

That's interesting that it hasn't changed, has the performance improved since you got it?
  17. single wally

LMK if you got any gamer status Easton Hammers for sale, just got my annual bonus so will pay...

LMK if you got any gamer status Easton Hammers for sale, just got my annual bonus so will pay top dollar
  18. single wally

Easton Hammer only tournaments

Real men slang wood
  19. single wally

Look what the mailman dragged in...

Exactly, blue flame = problem solved. I used to have to deal with bird25's wild pitching until I got one. :D
  20. single wally

Best 2017 utrip bat for the 52 ball

My 2012 ST100 is still king when it comes to 52s or when M's turn to mush on hot days, otherwise, my F30 is better, so I do think the arrow makes a difference! It's not a huge difference but it's noticeable.