Search results

1. spartanmikek

sports55 u suck again

Like a moron I didn't read the hundreds if not thousands of posts here about sports55. So I'm posting this just to add to the daily growing number of complaints about their 12 month shipping times. I orderd jerseys and got the standard 4-6 week answer and now I'm in week 14 with no jersey. There...
  2. spartanmikek

Boombah jerseys good/bad??

Hello sirs the last jerseys we went with were CA and to be honest the jerseys and customer service was phenomenal. We are now looking to get a new set of jerseys and a couple guys on the team really want to try boombah which I was initially all for but now after reading some horror stories here...
  3. spartanmikek

For Trade looking to trade scx3 for rd28

Hi sirs I have a 28oz scx3 I'm looking to trade for a 26oz or 27oz rd28. I will add cash where needed. 300-400 hits no issues with bat very little end cap wear.
  4. spartanmikek

Scottsdale, AZ NEED 4 TONIGHT

Hey guys had half my team call out so I need 4 guys tonight. Its at horizon park in scottsdale which is off the 101 and frank lloyd wright. Its "C" league mens division and we just need 4 guys regardless of playing ability. Text me at (480)266-9074, I'm mike. Thanks guys. My bad, game time is 620pm
  5. spartanmikek

For Sale New style U/A navy batting gloves xxl

Hello sirs I have a pair of xxl navy under armour batting gloves I'm selling. They are basically new without tags, I wore them for one doubleheader only to bat with, didn't use in the field under my glove. There is a couple little spots on the inside of the finger and hand where there is some...
  6. spartanmikek

GTG Mooks is gtg

Did a trade with mooks and he is gtg. Delivery was very fast and communication was great, very easy to deal with no worries here.
  7. spartanmikek

For Sale Great deal on multi item

I'll prob have to sell most of these items as a package or it will cost me more to ship then items are worth. Demarini bat bag good shape 2 seasons one small tear inside shoe compartment noted in pics, size 13 nike molded cleats in good shape one season there is some small seperation in front...
  8. spartanmikek

For Sale Xl nike batting gloves blk/org

Hey guys I'm selling these nike elite pro batting gloves, they have the seamless pittards leather palm and were used for exactly one ab, nothing else they are NOW. This model of the pro elites are some of the best made imo if they were xxl id keep them, would consider trading for any nike xxl...
  9. spartanmikek

How prevalent is mens fast pitch softball in the U.S.

I was just curious, is there such a thing as mens fast pitch softball in the U.S.? If so how popular is it? For instance, do any cities offer leagues or is it just scattered tourneys or what? If you are a guy that plays I apologize for my ignorance I just don't know. Thank u.
  10. spartanmikek

ASA Does the run count

I have a question sirs about a play that occured in our game. Runners on 1st and 3rd with one out and the batter hits a fly ball to right center field. The runner on first takes off thinking it will drop and the runner on 3b tags up the RF catches the ball on the fly and throws to first to force...
  11. spartanmikek

For Sale 30% off neiman marcus gift card

Need to buy someone a holliday gift? I have a neiman marcus gift card that has $108.95 on it and il sell it to you for $75.00.
  12. spartanmikek

ASA Asa pitch height, what the heck.

I have read numerous posts here about ASA changing their pitch height to 6ft to 10ft so I brought it up to our league director (because ours is still 6-12) and he checked with his ASAsa rep who said it is not 6-10, it is still 6-12. I can't find any literature from asa on the internet talking...
  13. spartanmikek

GTG VMI97 is gtg

VMI97 is for sure gtg. He paid immediately and communicated great throughout entire transaction I would not hesitate to do buisness with him again.
  14. spartanmikek

For Sale/Trade Inexpensive Package deal bag, cleats, glove

I'm selling my demarini bat bag, mizuno ball park series glove, and nike cleats. The bat bag was used for one season and is in very good shape. There is only one problem which is a small tear (approx 4cm) inside the smallest compartment (see pic) The next item is a mizuno ball park series...
  15. spartanmikek

For Sale Cutter batting gloves

I have a pair of orange and white ying yang cutter batting gloves. The gloves have a seamless all leather palm with pre-curved fingers and none of that "c-tac" grip. The size is labeled as xxl but they are basically the same size as nike xl batting gloves. They might be a very very slight bit...
  16. spartanmikek

USSSA Dropping ball on purpose

Hello sirs, I just wanted to verify a rule I thought I read. In our game Tuesday night (USSSA) there was a short pop up to the 3B with a runner on first and one out. The 3B dropped the ball on purpose and then they turned the double play. The umpire stated that there is no rule regarding...
  17. spartanmikek

GTG Gore24 is deffinately GTG

Sold a bat to Gore24. He communicated great throughout the process and was very fast with payment. All in all a great transaction. Thank you sir.
  18. spartanmikek

Price Check Niw 28oz 2009 resmondo mutant

Hello sirs, what does a niw returnable with reciept 28oz 2009 resmondo mutant go for now a days?
  19. spartanmikek

LTB Got $$ in paypal LTB 2009 resmondo mutant

I'm looking for preferably a 28oz 2009 resmondo mutant to buy. I might buy a heavier weight if the deal is good. Pm me please.
  20. spartanmikek

GTG softballnate is gtg

softballnate bought some turfs from me. He paid first and communicated great throughout the entire process. Deffinately a GTG board bro.