Search results

1. Aztec3

LTB I need a 26oz Freak 12

I have pp or a 27 USA math in great shape for it
  2. Aztec3

For Trade 27 USA math for same in 26

I have a 27oz 200 hit R/R USA aftermath . I'm looking for same bat but in 26oz. No issues just little heavy. Only other trades would be a 26 zombie, freak12 26 or 26 4TF with receipt. Having trouble loading pics right now but will try again tonight.
  3. Aztec3

LTB I need a ZOMBIE

I need a zombie in 26oz
  4. Aztec3

Do aftermaths hit their ceiling after 50-100 swings

The aftermath line is hot out the wrapper and feel even better after 50+ swings, but is that the ceiling of their performance or do they hit a whole new level after 1000+ swings like other bats. My USA math is hot but has felt the same from swing 50 to now with approx. 500 swings. Don't get me...
  5. Aztec3

Freak black ASA vs freak52, which should I buy

I'm a Demarini guy now but looking to buy a new ASA miken. Seems like the freak52 or the freak black ASA is the way to go. I don't care about durability I just want to know which has the best exit speed once broken in.
  6. Aztec3

LTB OG psycho or OG DC41

Any weights
  7. Aztec3

LTB USA aftermath 27

I need a 27 aftermath with a receipt. I got $200 max
  8. Aztec3

2016 DC41s passing compression?

These things are so damn hot, how long does it take for these to fail compression testing.
  9. Aztec3

Are the USA AMs true to sticker over/under

I was looking to buy a 27oz USA AM and I know most Demarinis run little under sticker. Just wanted to know true scale weights for 26oz and 27oz USAs, would be of great help.
  10. Aztec3

LTB USA aftermath

I need a 27oz $220 pp ready
  11. Aztec3

Anyone have success with the 14L4

Seems to me the '14 line started off too stiff and didn't really get going like the '12-'13 lines. Question is, does any one have an L4 that turned in to an absolute bomb dropper. I only ask cause they're going cheap right now.
  12. Aztec3

LTB Easton L5

I'm looking for 2013 26oz L5, NR is fine. Beat up is fine too. Pm me
  13. Aztec3

Any tsunami reviews?

Used search function and didn't see any reviews. Been a while since it came out so some people should be hitting these things by now.