Search results

1. kaerey

LTB Frosted Oakley Holbrooks

Apparently they were for sale at Sunglass Hut a few years ago. Looking for a pair. Lens condition doesn't matter as long as you can kind of see through them.
  2. kaerey

For Sale Oakley Polarized Half X (New in Box) Plasma and Ice

I have a New In Box Half X Plasma with Polarized Ice lenses I'm looking to move. They have been sitting in the box and I just haven't opened them up to wear them (keep going to my Jupiter Factory Lites). Tape was cut on back at time of sale, but they haven't been out since. And yes the coin is...
  3. kaerey

Worth SBRBBA

Nothing comes up on the search for it. Added to the USSSA Bat List on 6/15/2012 with the model name Resmondo 454, but the current bright orange Resmondo is the SB4RUS Thinking the SBRBBA stands for something like a Resmondo Balanced ASA? Or an upgrade to the RS454A?
  4. kaerey

Taking off Work for UPS Delivery

How many do it in order to get their new pretty toys right away? Wife just text me a pic of my new Black Ops Wheeled Bag and my Useless Box Kit (google it if you don't know). Considering going home for the day to fill the new bag and to start assembly on the Useless Box before league tonight!
  5. kaerey

2013 454 Legits Opening Up

So a few weeks ago the consensus on here was the Legit line was that they were very long to break in and the Mutants were much hotter out of the wrapper then the Legits. Well today at a tournament. We had some down time between games, so I sat there with my Log of a 454 Yellow Balanced Legit...
  6. kaerey

Hope someone gives it a good home...

300732870531 I was stalking it to snipe the auction at the end, but then had to stay late at work.
  7. kaerey

Rawlings Pro Preferred Wheeled Bag Photos or Video

Anyone have one of the PROWBI2 Pro Preferred Bags with the speakers in it? I can't seem to find good pictures of the inside sections or the bat compartment other than the sleeves. The videos on the monkey site just show the speakers and side panel and no real images of the main section...
  8. kaerey

Is there a market for little league bats?

So a 30" 21oz Techzilla at my PIAS today. $15.99. Worth a return trip before my game tonight?
  9. kaerey

True Bat Weight Survey

Downtime of the website and Insomnia got me thinking. How much variance is there in true weights of the same model of bat. So I threw a quick Google Doc Form together to get some feedback. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHlWaF9lamJGSWZINjFpb2xhWWRzRUE6MQ If you know...
  10. kaerey

Any Ordinary Effort on Infield Fly (line drive)

Was wondering if a play we had tonight would qualify as ordinary effort. I'll do my best to explain. Infield Fly conditions were met: runners on 1 and 2 with 0 out. Batter hits a lazy line drive between 3rd and SS. The 3rd basewoman takes a 3-4 steps to her left and gets her glove out to her...
  11. kaerey

Pitching Gear and Safety

Intro I'm going to try and keep this updated with all the goodies people post below and in other threads so that there is one uniform resource for pitchers and the people who stand on the rubber and throw balls at batters. The First Item To beat the trolls to it. You have a glove...
  12. kaerey

LTB 2013 Stamped USSSA Balanced Bat (26oz)

I have a new 454 Legit Balanced 26oz (actually weighs 27.1) and just bought the wife a Balanced FX700 26oz. I'm looking to pick up something else new to compliment the heavy 454. Things I was looking at: 2013 BJ Fulk Mayhem (SBBJUS) 2013 Stealth 100 (SP12ST100) 2013 Salvo 100 (SP12SV100)...
  13. kaerey

True weight of a 26oz 2013 USSSA Salvo

I'm looking for someone who may have a USSSA 2013 Salvo 26oz that they could throw on a scale and get a true weight for. I'm looking to get another balanced bat and want to make sure this doesn't come in heavy like my new 454 Legit did (26oz that actually weighs 27.1oz).
  14. kaerey

For Sale/Trade DC Psycho Supermax 26oz

SOLD @ asking price Had this bat for a few years now, it was my first adventure into composite bats. Finally hit a teammates balanced bat and fell in love with it. Now I'm thinking of moving this. I've got a feeling it has never really broken in. I'm not a power hitter and don't hit very hard...
  15. kaerey

New to the Family

I received a new Nokona AMG600K-CW (12.5") for Christmas. So nice and firm that I can barely close it one handed right now so I will have a long season of breaking it in ahead of me. I have the option of returning this and getting something else up to about $290 if someone has another...
  16. kaerey

For Sale HP TouchPad 32GB - Sealed in Box

Update: Sold
  17. kaerey

USSSA Hitting a pitch after/as it hits the ground?

Legal? I am a horrible batter because I swing at everything. I hit a ball last night and my team swears I hit it off the ground or after it bounced. Nothing in this thread about bouncing, and nothing in the USSSA rule book under "bounce" And yes, I probably should have been called out for...
  18. kaerey

Other NFHS: Baseball Rule Book (Infield fly)

Does anyone have a copy of this book, I can't seem to find a current or old pdf of the book since it's a for purchase thing from their website. Looking to clear up a rule debate among my softball team regarding the Infield Fly. They claim that in High School Baseball, an infield fly can be...
  19. kaerey

LTB AT&T Palm Pre Plus or GSM Pre 2

Switching carriers and am looking for a Palm Pre Plus or Unlocked GSM Pre 2. Must be in good working condition and able to be activated on AT&T.
  20. kaerey

USSSA 1st Base Safety Bag Debacle

(No superseding league rules on the issue) For Reference Rule 2, Section 7, Note would apply here. Final play of our game tonight got me confused. We are tied up at 18 in the bottom of 7, runners on 1, 2, 3rd, with 2 outs. Our batter hits a hard grounder to SS who bobbles and decides to go to...