Search results

1. Dyingbreed

LTB SRV3, SRV4, The one, Juggy

A buddy of is looking around for a new bat. He wants to stick with Easton or Demarini 27-28oz and is looking for ASA only. Our league has not changed their standards yet so he is looking for pre 2012 bats. Shoot me some pics and prices and I will get back to you.
  2. Dyingbreed

2013 Eastons

I currently have an SRV3 that might be close to its end and I am looking to buy a new 2013 bat for its back up just in case. So my question is which 2013 Easton is comparable to the SRV3 in the endload and stiffness?
  3. Dyingbreed

For Sale/Trade 2nd Batch 28oz OG Freak

I have 28oz 2nd batch OG Freak serial #4121101. I don't know the number of swings, the barrel has some chipping but it looks like its from playing on crappy fields. Slight rattle and end cap seperation, still hit like a champ for other people that is. Just never got the feel for the bat. Price...
  4. Dyingbreed

GTG EvilE IS GTG

I bought a pair of Oakleys from him. The glasses arrived in 3 days and were mint. I would deal with him anyday.
  5. Dyingbreed

GTG Softballdad52 is gtg

Sold him an srv4 and payment was received quick. Would definately deal with again.
  6. Dyingbreed

For Sale/Trade Cleaning out the garage

I was cleaning up and found some stuff I don't need anymore. Not pictured I have a ton of baseball, football, Hockey, NCAA, Minor league cards. I also have some early series Macfarlane hockey sport*****s as well as some old starting lineup guys. I would like to sell these all together most...
  7. Dyingbreed

GTG BEA is GTG

Bought a SRV3 from him although we did have some miscommunication on the address. When I brought it up to him he offered to give me a full refund if the bat did not arrive. I gave it some time to see if it would be rerouted to the house and luckily it showed. Bat is just as descried and can't...
  8. Dyingbreed

GTG Zman025 is gtg

Bought an scn15 for him. Fast shipping and was very easy to deal with. Would definatley buy from him again. And the bat looks mint.
  9. Dyingbreed

For Sale Cleaning out the garage

I have some items I don't use anymore and looking to unload. Pics will be up later tonight. Boston Acoustics surround sound speakers. $150 OBO 2 MTX Road Thunder they are 200 watt RMS and 400 max 10" subwoofers NIB. $50 OBO Yokomo gt-4 nitro RC car w/bump box, extra parts and...