Search results

1. TRaj2327

How good was the OG ASA RD28 ?

It was probably the best ASA DeMarini ever made prior to the new stamp and one of the best ASA bats of all time across all manufacturers. The combination of those components was so unique with that big endload and soft yet responsive barrel. They were nuts. I went through 3-4 if them if I...
  2. TRaj2327

Which Demarini ASA bat swings like ?

Do you still have your J3A? Swing that.
  3. TRaj2327

which stick would be an equivalent of

Didn't consider the fact that it was a 1-piece since basically nobody makes them anymore. My suggestion then is to get over it. 2-piece is the way it is now. Years ago people ripped DeMarini because they didn't make 1-piece bats and 2-piece was a dying breed. Now look what happened.... Only...
  4. TRaj2327

which stick would be an equivalent of

Primo Supermax Juggy DB44 EST XXL
  5. TRaj2327

Nihilist

I think the graphics look just fine. It really comes down to what pleases YOUR eye. Go through the other brands lineups...every one of them has an ugly duckling. IN MY OPINION, The Worth ESTs this year were atrocious. The Wickeds have a terrible pattern to them. You can only do black so many...
  6. TRaj2327

2018 vs 2019 TM

The bat is very good. I can't say for durability how it is, but a teammate has been swinging a 2019 all season and killing with it. The bat is very hot.
  7. TRaj2327

Jilted Mistress

Fulks were always endloaded with Worth. The grey one had a full oz but many of them were 1/2 oz models. The Newbreed was marketed as a bat with a smaller endload but we know probably even less than advertised. The Fulk is very similar in the way that it swings and is constructed.
  8. TRaj2327

Girl Pitching Coed

Has she done it before? Throw a mask on her and suggest to at least wear a soccer shinguard. If she understands the risks and can chuck some strikes, let her do it if she wants to. From a competitive standpoint, it could be an advantage as it allows you to play more guys at key positions.
  9. TRaj2327

Demarini RD28...Tell me about it.

One of, if not the best ASA bat DeMarini has ever made in its time. That bat was lights out and destroyed anything in its path beyond 1000 cuts. Some of the longest balls I've ever hit were with that bat.
  10. TRaj2327

New D Lab stuff

I'm hoping they're milking the Nautalai a bit to get invested into some other ideas. It's actually not a bad plan. If they can diversify the line and bring some other things to the table they're really going to get some attention. I think that was the aim when they brought Cornell onboard...
  11. TRaj2327

Quirkiest Field you have Played on?

There is a field here that is lined with a bridge along the 3B line that makes for some weird echoes, train tracks in LF beyond the 295' fence, and then RC goes from about 305' to 270' down the RF line with a 25-30' tall warehouse just beyond it. Balls end up on the warehouse all the time and...
  12. TRaj2327

New Bat Recommendations

If balanced is your jam, get a Twisted Mistress or balanced Nautali and don't look back.
  13. TRaj2327

Newbreed is underrated

I was going to say the same thing. 6 years ago, Easton was hot garbage and released the L and B series bats right after the ST100/100H and 100W, etc. of 2012. They would continue to struggle for years following. Worth/Miken were trash when they entered the new stamp game while DeMarini had it...
  14. TRaj2327

New D Lab stuff

What is the fascination of it having the D Lab stamp on it? The red bat is the same, if not better than the original black Nautali that was a D-Lab. Additionally, the DB44 Juggy is gas and has flown under the radar the last 3 years, last year and this year especially, where they have been...
  15. TRaj2327

Alloy handle bats

Miken/Worths acceptable tolerances of production are too wide, that's likely the differences in feel between maxload models. You could easily find the same bat, same stickered weight that feels completely different.
  16. TRaj2327

Are the Mercy's still the best ASA bats?

Pink Mercy? Maybe you mean the one with the pink grip. Anyhow, the Mercy is still the cat's pajamas. They swing very balanced and go to a 25 oz as you stated. I believe it is the only ASA bat that comes in a 25 oz. unless someone is doing an exclusive out there for one.
  17. TRaj2327

2018 demarini mercy

Some of them had the ISF stamp. I'm not sure when exactly it may have stopped but my OG had it. I'm pretty sure it had it for at least a few years.
  18. TRaj2327

"Divergence Barrel"

The flipper is not a single wall and it is highly unlikely it would be allowed in your league. If you are in need of a White Steel, I have an original in good shape that I am looking to move. It is a 26 oz.
  19. TRaj2327

Axe bats?

This thread is fantastic. Please give this one a gold star and make sure it goes into the SBF hall of fame.
  20. TRaj2327

Which one would you recommend

Either a 2019 Nautalai because it will have an aluminum handle, or a twisted mistress. The mistress also has an aluminum handle.