Search results

1. T

For Sale 27oz ASA Ultra

Less than 100 hits. Don't really like the way it feels so I'm looking to sell. No trades please...cash only. No cracks, rattles or webbing. It is returnable but I no longer have my receipt (bought back in March of this year). $120 gifted/shipped or add fees.
  2. T

For Sale Worth Pants (L) x3 Pair

Looking to move three pairs of Worth Titan Pants. All are size large. The Texas pair still has tags. The other two were worn only once and for all intensive purposes can be considered new (no rips/stains). 1. Texas/White/Black - Stripes 2. Navy - Solid 3. Navy/Carolina - Stripes...
  3. T

For Sale/Trade 3 ASA Bats to Move!

Looking to get rid of a couple bats from my collection. All bats are used . I'm the original owner of the Recoil and the 2nd owner for both the Demarini bats (both purchased from different guys on the board). 1) OG Miken Recoil 250 Maxload 34/28 - Only issue is that both ASA stamps are gone...
  4. T

South Dakota Softball 2012

Spring is right around the corner. Shoot I thought about going out and hitting earlier today. It was hovering around 45 here in Brookings. Can't wait for the season to start....
  5. T

For Sale 28oz SCN18BH - Almost New

I'm looking to let go of my 28oz SCN18BH. Has about 50 hits on it. Looks basically new...never used in a game. Just a single BP session. Turns out I just don't like the way it feels in my hands. Was hitting nice and hard out of the wrapper though. PM me for details and I'll send pictures...
  6. T

Huff n Puff

Anyone know who won this weekend? This was my first year in forever I wasn't out there with my boys (living out here on the west coast now).
  7. T

Troll me Bobby

That is all :D
  8. T

Easter Bunny Came A Day Late

My SCN18BH NIW arrived here at the office today. Thanks ArcticBlaster. Now I just gotta get out and swing it. 28oz. Feels HEAVY.
  9. T

Officially Addicted to SBF

I just realized that I check this site a LOT during the day. I guess this is what addiction feels like. :D Post #69 feels good man.
  10. T

Simi on the 2nd, who's going?

Just seeing who all is going to be out there... I'll be out there with ASC (or SubAtomic)
  11. T

Most end loaded USSSA bat?

So what's your guys verdict? What have you found to be the most end loaded 'newer' bat on the market today? I personally am swinging a maxload Recoil.
  12. T

Anyone want to hit in the Santa Clarita area?

Anyone ever getting together or would want to get together to hit once in a while? Let's figure it out.