Search results

1. d_rockb7

LTB Miken T22C6 28oz.

Looking for one of these for homerun derby use (no modified bats please, I do not swing them). Thanks in advance.
  2. d_rockb7

30oz Utrip One

Are you selling that T22C6?
  3. d_rockb7

Bat Reviews

That really is exactly how I feel, I mean I know R&D takes their job seriously, but also knowing who your customers are and what they'll do based statistics makes this like shooting fish in a barrel for the manufacturers.
  4. d_rockb7

Bat Reviews

TRUTH! In for the money saving hah
  5. d_rockb7

Bat Reviews

Yes I absolutely agree, it is all about feel, expecially when the bat clearly lists the type of composite used and it is the same of said newer bat.
  6. d_rockb7

Bat Reviews

These are so suspect and a topic of much debate. Everything new is apparently white hot out of the wrapper, much better than last year's bats. Manufacturers must seriously be laughing and stacking those chips on ignorance. These bats are all made to a certain standard, how much better can they...
  7. d_rockb7

Noob to USSSA, looking for a new bat

Try some bats out, everyone has their preferences. I prefer Eastons and Demarinis. I don't care for Worth. Miken have always been solid, I don't know much about the new line to give you accurate feedback, personally never swung a TPS (unless you count the old Power Dome, my Dad's bat). I just...
  8. d_rockb7

Easton XL2 Power Brigade Question

Thank you for all the feedback guys, I'm probably going to purchase if I can find one, Big 5 didn't have it in my area unfortunately. They had the S2 but only a 27oz
  9. d_rockb7

I didn't know they even carried it there but I will look into it! Thank you BTW300. It's from a guy my buddy plays ball with.
  10. d_rockb7

Awesome, that's what I'm looking for, a bat for all sanctions. Is that a good price or can I do better?
  11. d_rockb7

Good buy at $140 niw? 28oz. Or can any of you guys get me a better deal?
  12. d_rockb7

All Association Legal Bats

Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate the feedback. I definitely want to try all said bats. This helps A TON!
  13. d_rockb7

All Association Legal Bats

Would someone please help me out and list all compatible bats? Thank you. I'm not looking to get blasted for my ignorance I just would like to buy a new bat legal in all associations as I'm just getting back into slow pitch after me chasing the baseball dream is now over. Thank you.
  14. d_rockb7

GTG buffporkster is GTG

Very quick and easy to deal with, pleasure to have done business with.
  15. d_rockb7

For Sale 30oz. scn4 & 26oz. Virus enhanced, both for $180

Ready to move...
  16. d_rockb7

Anyone who needs pictures, float me your email address and I'll get them to you asap.
  17. d_rockb7

Ready to get these moved.
  18. d_rockb7

Waitin on the offer to take the bats off my hands...