Search results

1. Hammerin' Hank

For Sale 2016 z4000 backman

Price drop to 50. Would be willing to trade for a 1 year subscription to Xbox Live gold. Lmk.
  2. Hammerin' Hank

60$ price drop. Lmk
  3. Hammerin' Hank

No love for this bat?
  4. Hammerin' Hank

Price drop to 65!!! HMU!
  5. Hammerin' Hank

IMG_3606 by Hammerin' Hank posted Oct 8, 2017 at 12:07 AM 26.5oz 75 shipped Probably 300 hits, very lightly used and in great shape.
  6. Hammerin' Hank

Price Check 26.5 OG Future

40 views and nobody knows a price... :( Ive been out of the selling scene for a while so idk. Is 175 shipped a good deal? i know this bat is highly regarded.
  7. Hammerin' Hank

Price Check 26.5 Sonic+ and z4k backman

Looking to sell them, but want to know their fair value. LMK what u guys think.
  8. Hammerin' Hank

Price Check 26.5 OG Future

Just wondering what its worth now a days. Probably 500 hits. Haven't swung in BP in years, games only.
  9. Hammerin' Hank

Slipped under the radar?

I own both a z4 backman and a sonic +, both 26.5 and were NIW as of last weekend. I am looking forward to putting many, many more swings on them. Backman felt much softer than the stiffer Sonic + which does have a very distinct sound on contact. I gotta say tho, out of the wrapper the backman...
  10. Hammerin' Hank

For Sale 26.5oz Derby Boys Greinert 275 DBGSP4

SOLD for 80.00
  11. Hammerin' Hank

sold pending PayPal
  12. Hammerin' Hank

Bat is in great shape. 50, maybe 75 swings. comes with receipt dated in Dec 2015. No issues at all, 90 shipped. PayPal: friends and family or add fees.
  13. Hammerin' Hank

Price Check 26oz Derby Boys G3 Chris Greinert 275

It is model DBGSP4. 26.5oz. It is in very good condition, no issues at all, under 100 swings, paperwork included. Any ideas as to its price will be appreciated. I can post pics if necessary, but it is in great condition.
  14. Hammerin' Hank

ASA Out of play question

Ball was in possession on a defender at all times.
  15. Hammerin' Hank

ASA Out of play question

I'm not sure if the ball even made it out of play.... Who knows, ump said he took a step "out of play". But what if there was a fence there and our 3rd baseman catches the ball and falls over the fence??? 2 bases?
  16. Hammerin' Hank

ASA Out of play question

Had an ump rule against us twice last Sunday... Our player caught the foul ball pop up and the ump said after he caught it he took a step "out of play" (there is no line or anything, I guess he was using the fence that runs in front of benches as the line), ump gave base runner 2 bases!!! This...
  17. Hammerin' Hank

2013 Stadium question

I figure I'm going to try and use it, if an ump tosses it or I'm getting close to the return date expiring I will call up demarini and return it.
  18. Hammerin' Hank

2013 Stadium question

My stadium has a paint issue. It only has about 100 hits on it, and this happened. What can i expect in its future? Is this a big deal?
  19. Hammerin' Hank

For Sale 26oz Dual Stamp Sunday Swagger

Sold!!!!!!