Search results

1. Hammerin' Hank

For Sale 2016 z4000 backman

IMG_3606 by Hammerin' Hank posted Oct 8, 2017 at 12:07 AM 26.5oz 75 shipped Probably 300 hits, very lightly used and in great shape.
  2. Hammerin' Hank

Price Check 26.5 Sonic+ and z4k backman

Looking to sell them, but want to know their fair value. LMK what u guys think.
  3. Hammerin' Hank

Price Check 26.5 OG Future

Just wondering what its worth now a days. Probably 500 hits. Haven't swung in BP in years, games only.
  4. Hammerin' Hank

For Sale 26.5oz Derby Boys Greinert 275 DBGSP4

Bat is in great shape. 50, maybe 75 swings. comes with receipt dated in Dec 2015. No issues at all, 90 shipped. PayPal: friends and family or add fees.
  5. Hammerin' Hank

Price Check 26oz Derby Boys G3 Chris Greinert 275

It is model DBGSP4. 26.5oz. It is in very good condition, no issues at all, under 100 swings, paperwork included. Any ideas as to its price will be appreciated. I can post pics if necessary, but it is in great condition.
  6. Hammerin' Hank

ASA Out of play question

Had an ump rule against us twice last Sunday... Our player caught the foul ball pop up and the ump said after he caught it he took a step "out of play" (there is no line or anything, I guess he was using the fence that runs in front of benches as the line), ump gave base runner 2 bases!!! This...
  7. Hammerin' Hank

2013 Stadium question

My stadium has a paint issue. It only has about 100 hits on it, and this happened. What can i expect in its future? Is this a big deal?
  8. Hammerin' Hank

For Sale 26oz Dual Stamp Sunday Swagger

This is the DSG edition. It is returnable, but no receipt. Unknown number of swings, but I am the only owner. I used it for one season before I got my future, and now it just sits in my bag. No issues at all, just normal wear. As you can see from the pics, it has both association's NEW...
  9. Hammerin' Hank

For Sale 27oz Mizuno Blur Advanced

Unknown number of hits. No issues with the bat. I just bought it from someone local and only put a few hits on it. Looking to get paypal $55 shipped, gifted or add 3% for fees. PM me.
  10. Hammerin' Hank

looking for players

Need a couple players in a Sunday summer league near cape cod, Southern MA. PM me. Made playoffs every year. Semi Finals, and Finals 2 of the last 3.
  11. Hammerin' Hank

Price Check 26oz Demarini Sunday Swagger (DSG edition)

Has both stamps. No issues at all. I am the only owner. Estimated 500 hits, its in great shape. Haven't even swung it since I got the future. I will post pics soon.
  12. Hammerin' Hank

My short future review

I know it's been done before, but I'm gonna do it anyways. Took about 50 cuts with her this afternoon using a mix of 50/300 and 44/375 Dudley thunders. From swing 1 the exit speed is noticibly way past my swagger. What impressed me the most was the distance, I hit several balls way over a 285...
  13. Hammerin' Hank

NIW Future can't be compression tested

So I just went to get my NIW future compression tested for my league and the Guy told me he couldn't even close the tester. He said he thought the bat was going to break. The guy is a usssa rep for this area so I'm pretty sure he knew what he was doing. Do I need to put some hits on it b4...
  14. Hammerin' Hank

Looking at getting a Blackout

I dont know much about Mizunos but im interested in a 2013 balanced Blackout probably a 27oz. I know there are a bunch of different looking ones, including a few exclusives (i think) Are they just repaints or is there a difference between the yellow/green/white.
  15. Hammerin' Hank

My league is switching to USSSA

The last USSSA bat I owned was a Juggy OTC. I have been out of the Utrip bat game for some time. I have a Future on pre-order and a Grey Swagger in my bag. I know the swagger was built to the old standards, I want a newer better USSSA Demarini. I like some endload in a light bat, 26oz...
  16. Hammerin' Hank

GTG cole1996 is GTG

Paid first and is gtg all the way!!
  17. Hammerin' Hank

Sit ONE of these guys..... if you dare.

.5 PPR I have to sit one of these guys, unless I sit Zac Stacy from my flex spot. Brandon Marshall @ PHILI Vincent Jackson @ STL Pierre Garcon Vs DAL Keenan Allen Vs OAK
  18. Hammerin' Hank

Need help, too many options

Id almost rather have worse bench players so i knew who to start for sure this week. QB: Foles RB1: Charles RB2: Z. Stacy WR1: V. Jackson WR2: B. Marshall WR3: K. Allen Flex: P. Garcon TE: Witten K: Novak D: Arizona B: R. Bush B: T. Romo B: B. Tate B: A. Ellington B: M...
  19. Hammerin' Hank

For Sale 26oz SP12SV98 Salvo

200-300 hits That estimate is on the HIGH side. It is in great shape, no cracks rattles or any issues at all. Original grip is still on bat. Looking to get $100 OBO gifted or add fees. I ALWAYS ship USPS priority with insurance. No trades please.
  20. Hammerin' Hank

Trade question.... Ridley for Fitzgerald

We start 3 WRs, 2 RBs and a flex. Roddy White is killing me at WR this year. Recently ive been mixing and matching my WR2 and WR3. Was offered Fitzy straight up for Ridley. I dont love the idea of Ivory being my only bench RB, but what would you guys do? QB: Wilson RB: J Charles RB...