Search results

1. R

Not GTG Wheels33 hasn't responded or sent bat

click on his profile, he was on here yesterday.
  2. R

.52 core "Hot Dots"

the hot dot is actually a safer ball, the 52 core is bouncy compared to the grey dot, however the 40 core 400 compression grey dot is pretty much hitting a stone. if you as a player got hit by the grey dot over the hot dot, especially in the cold the damage is much more severe. you will adjust...
  3. R

Official 2018 Last AB Thread

2 run homer in the 7th. Won by 2.
  4. R

515ft bomb, a non-composite bat?

Still a monster homerun but that bat sounded composite in the video.
  5. R

Price Check 27oz SP14SY100F Synergy FLEX

Doubt this is still available since its from 2014.
  6. R

Shaved bats

Broken in miken sounds different than non broken in. 2 very distinct sounds. Doesnt mean its cut.
  7. R

Picking up bats

No sir, I dont throw them but im referring to the OP's story of the ump tossing the bat and it popping the cap, also Ive seen people toss them hard enough to hit the back stop or fence etc which in my opinion is not respecting other peoples property is all.
  8. R

Picking up bats

big difference between a light toss to the on deck circle or throwing it hard enough to break it though.
  9. R

Picking up bats

This is how you can tell the guys that do not own bats, or they show up with the 30 dollar walmart aluminum. Guys that throw bats have no respect for what it costs.
  10. R

Softball dying a slow death?

If a league is poorly run it will see teams dwindle down. Some leagues have directors that make poor decisions or fail to keep up with the times and you see them lose teams.
  11. R

Trust bats shipped from Canada ?

Depends where its from. There are mild parts of Canada as well. Anything near the border is pretty much the same climate as a northern state. You must be one of those guys that brings his skis in July and expects to use them.
  12. R

11 or 12 in lineup

That would be horrible. Im surprised a few guys didnt volunteer to go home. Most ive seen for league is 14 and that was terrible.
  13. R

Replacement for 2015 freak 12

if Dougie has more pick one up. hes G2G
  14. R

Replacement for 2015 freak 12

I agree with the 30. Very hot. It can be fragile though. Watch the balls you hit and make sure its warm out.
  15. R

60 Swing Miken Destroyed

i bought a freak 30 in May as well and have a small crack already Maybe 100 hits. push the limits with performance and durability will become an issue I guess..
  16. R

For Sale Miken/Combat/easton

Combat sold
  17. R

Pyscho sold
  18. R

looking to sell 3 bats 2017 Miken psycho 28oz has 40-50 hits with 52s and dome balls, comes with barcode, no receipt looking to get 180 plus ship 2016 combat showtime 27.5, bat is pretty much mint, has maybe 20 swings with 52s. comes with receipt from last fall, looking for 100 plus ship...
  19. R

whats the ruling

Haha good one. Thanks for the lesson all!