Search results

1. P

Incoming! Look Out!

You know.... we may be onto something here... lots of girl catchers... mount the cam at every game... and... http://www.catcherchickbuttshots.com/
  2. P

Incoming! Look Out!

A GTG from a SBF'er... I've made the BIG TIME, at last! :cool:
  3. P

Incoming! Look Out!

OK, OK, More pics of the catcher... For the SBF Bros (you pervs)... Best/Closest Front Pic A bunch of these to choose from Happy now? Yes, she was cute, IMO. I'm very happily married for 20 years, so I don't notice... much... Also, on review of the pics, I realized that my...
  4. P

Which pants for our new uni's?

Black is obviously hotter, if you play in the daylight/sun vs gray. Night is not an issue/difference. I like the gray better, personally. How much does a top/bottom like this cost per player? Just curious...
  5. P

Congratulations...you won!

Sounds like a Browser Hijacker to me...
  6. P

Incoming! Look Out!

No, you wouldn't have... :rolleyes: Yeah, I was pretty warm by end of game. Started at 10am, and when I arrived at 9 to line field it was only 60 degrees. I wear pants up until about mid-80's and humid, then they get too hot, but I slide alot or go to ground after balls off the mound, so I...
  7. P

Batting averages

This ^^ I doubt many teams/players accurately tracking batting averages... .700 of REAL hits? I call BS on that. Hint: If it was an error or fielder's choice, it isn't a hit. I had 1.000 OBP last night! :D
  8. P

Incoming! Look Out!

Oh, and GoPro's are THE BOMB! <3 THEM! Best $300 you can spend. Great for shooting ski/snowboard videos, like this...
  9. P

Incoming! Look Out!

Oh, and the whole team is #99. Sponsored by 99 Restaurant. So, careful about asking for a generic 99...
  10. P

Incoming! Look Out!

I'll see what I can find... you pervs...
  11. P

Incoming! Look Out!

Yup. He was safe. I was safe. Pay up, Bitches.
  12. P

Incoming! Look Out!

Ahhhh... it's the usual high IQ -level in here, but I digest (learn English)... A few things... * Not an "I am awesome" post. I know all of you insecure guys always feel the need to reply "Dude, I hit better than you" for any hit post/pic on here. We get it... you're SO good... you would...
  13. P

Incoming! Look Out!

I put my GoPro on the backstop for a game a couple weeks ago, set it to take pics at 1 sec intervals, and let it run all game. After the game, I looked through, and found this pic of a come-backer I sent back at pitcher when he threw yet another outside pitch, and I decided to swing at it...
  14. P

Fair game or no?

I'd take it right away. If he wants it back, it's $200... unless he is real big... then it is only $100. :P Legally, anything thrown in a public can is fair game at that moment.
  15. P

Pitching Gear and Safety

Get a Heart Guard/chest protector. Here's why... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commotio_cordis Far more players of baseball, hockey & lacrosee die from this than head injuries (though head inuries can still be very serious/damaging, even if not fatal). It only takes a well-placed/timed...
  16. P

Whip strip

I use the Whip Strip now & like it. If you have not dropped fingers before, I think it gives you more confidence to loosen the grip/wrists and whip it more (without fear it will go flying with only 2 fingers holding on, as I also do a top-hand release now). My bat speed is definitely up, with...
  17. P

When your own team starts cheating...

Cheaters never win, and Winners never cheat. It's that simple, really...
  18. P

Finally! My turn to take "The Jog"! #ROI #brag

Nice. Good luck to Dad! And the math thing is FUNNY! LOL!
  19. P

Thanks. Nice to get something supportive for once vs "Dude, I hit better than you! Everyone knows how good I hit!" :rolleyes:
  20. P

Funny, I heard people saying that is how you hit! LOL! ;)