Search results

1. ReyII

For Sale 26oz SCN9 and 26oz SCN4

The SCN9 has no rattles, wobbles, or cracks. The SCN4 has a slight glue rattle in it with no cracks, and wobbles a little bit. Looking to sell together for $225.00 shipped.
  2. ReyII

For Sale/Trade Size 10 Mizuno Franchise Trainers Velcros

Straight from Japan. Size 10 worn only to try on, guy sent me the wrong size. Will let them go for what I paid $90.00 shipped. Let me know what you have for a trade.
  3. ReyII

Price Check 27oz 100W

What is this worth? Returnable with no receipt.
  4. ReyII

Price Check 30oz 100H

5. ReyII

For Sale/Trade 26oz SCN3

26oz SCN3...She gone! Looking to either sell this beauty for $220.00 shipped or trade for a 26oz NIW L1 or L2. The bat has about 250-300 hits on it. It has no cracks, rattles, or any other damage to it. Bat has been traded!!!
  6. ReyII

For Sale 26oz EL 2014 Utrip Z

Has about 20 hits with no cracks, dents, dings or damage whatsoever. No receipt but returnable. 200 firm shipped. If paypal is used, it must be gifted. Text 224-730-2416 for pics. No trades. Thanks.
  7. ReyII

For Sale 27oz Worth Legit Black and Yellow

SOLD!!!Has about 100 hits and structurally sound. No cracks, dents, or rattles. No receipt for 150 shipped. No trades. Text 224-730-2416 for pics.
  8. ReyII

3n2 needs help

We dealt with a dealer out of Texas from 3n2. We had great communication until the end when things went sour. We had an expected delivery date of approximately 20 May. I get a text today that corporate says that they had QC issues and now they have to redo it and will send it out in 3 weeks...
  9. ReyII

For Sale 27oz Easton S1

Has about 25 hits on it. No cracks, spirals, or rattles. Returnable and have a receipt dated 1 December 2012. Want $150 for it. Message me your number for pics.
  10. ReyII

Need Help JasonWhite

Anyone seen him since the 4th of September? Need to clear a deal up. Thanks in advance.
  11. ReyII

Thanks Arod and Jose

We ordered another new set of uniforms from Elite again. Arod and Jose got us our stuff before we travel to Maui yet again. My business will ALWAYS be loyal to ELITE! Mahalo from JTF/BTA Hawaii!
  12. ReyII

Anyone need a player in San Antonio from 2-8 Nov

I'm here doing nothing and looking to play. Lmk
  13. ReyII

For Trade Ipad WIFI 32gig

Ipad 1 WIFI 32gig Looking at what is out there? Its about 6 months old in great condition and is jailbroken with a case and all the original accessories.. I like ASA OG Eastons, ASA RDs, ASA Ressys, ASA z1000s in 26/27oz.
  14. ReyII

Logo reuse?

Are you guys allowing other Elite artist use logos used on other uniforms for theirs? I've seen parts of the BTA uniform on other uniforms from Maui teams and a team in Vegas.
  15. ReyII

For Trade 26oz Recoil Maxload

With 10 hits and replaced grip, no receipt for a couple 26/27 ASA Z 1000's.
  16. ReyII

For Sale/Trade Ta31 ACOG Brand New Outta Box

ACOG 4x32 Scope with Red Chevron BAC Flattop Reticle- includes Flat Top Adapter. The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is 19 in. at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets. Features...
  17. ReyII

GTG r6ryder

Don't hesitate to deal with him. Gave me a good deal.
  18. ReyII

GTG Prophet24

Dont hesitate to deal with this young fella!
  19. ReyII

LTTF Verizon Iphone

I got a couple nice bats as trade bait. An og 27oz ext and 26oz CF4. Who got one? Blurry pics added. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  20. ReyII

GTG Long Overdue for JxBird

Don't hesitate to deal with him. He knew he had to ship as a newbie first and had absolutely no problems doing so. I know he can be trusted enough to be done with shipping first.