Search results

1. TastySalami

GTG Rawlsy32 is gtg

Bought some jerseys from him. Fast shipping and great communication. Thanks bro.
  2. TastySalami

For Sale Demarini Nightmare

Yes, here it is folks, the bat so mother ****ing nasty it will haunt your dreams. I renamed this Creature the Nightmare! Little children shriek in terror as I walk up to the plate to face their fathers with this battle axe, begging for me to instead grab my painted Ultra or my shaved OG...
  3. TastySalami

BLD League City Question

I am going to be playing in the Derricks and Diamonds tourny in April and was wondering if anyone knew if BLD typically runs their tourny's under a certain association. I couldn't find any info on the Derricks and Diamonds website. I ask because all I play is ASA in The Woodlands and if I...
  4. TastySalami

GTG westtexas and Roddy are GTG

Just got my glove in from westtexas and it looks great. Took a little under 6 weeks. Thanks for everything Mark.
  5. TastySalami

GTG Bandersnatch7

Bandersnatch7 is super gtg. He sold me a beautiful 27 oz Juggy. Bat was just as described, he shipped quickly and communication was great. He's super gtg in my book. Thanks man, Tastysalami
  6. TastySalami

GTG rclark3311

rclark3311 is GTG. I bought a Juggy of him a few days ago. It ended up being the wrong weight, but he was super gtg about it. He offered to refund my money and pay for shipping. Don't hesitate to deal with rclark3311. He is super GTG. -tastysalami
  7. TastySalami

Thoughts on this bros?

I'm not an Easton guy, but this seems nice... http://houston.craigslist.org/spo/2627197671.html am I missing something here? :eek:
  8. TastySalami

GTG LEBaller

I bought a AJ jersey from this board bro and he is GTG!!! Communication was fantastic throughout. I will deal with him again.
  9. TastySalami

GTG Psykout is GTG

Psykout sold me a sweet MLC. Shipped quickly and great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with.
  10. TastySalami

LTB 27 oz Juggy - I want one pissing fire!

Don't care if its returnable. Just no cracks.
  11. TastySalami

GTG drmd

Drmd is super gtg. Sold him a bat and he paid quickly, had good communication and left quick feedback. He is super gtg.
  12. TastySalami

LTB 27 oz MLC or Juggy

Looking for either one. Don't care if its returnable. I'll buy today if the price is right. LMK.
  13. TastySalami

Trade thread on the Swagger

Did anyone see the Sunday Swagger up for trade the other day in the selling section? Did that thread get deleted because the bat was traded or was that even legal here yet? Just curious.
  14. TastySalami

GTG Gateway man is GTG X2

Second time buying shades from him and he is super GTG. Will be buying more in the future.
  15. TastySalami

For Trade 28 oz. 2nd Batch Juggy

I have a 28 oz 2nd Batch Juggy that is too heavy for me. I am looking for trades only. Prefer only Demarini's (MLC, OG One or lighter Juggy). Sold for $150. Pics are in profile. Has some slight webbing and a juggy rattle. LMK. Bottom Bat Far Right Bat Bottom Bat
  16. TastySalami

GTG Birdman12

Bought a Juggy from Birdman12. Fast shipping, great communication and bat was just as described. I would definitely deal with him again. TastySalami seal of approval.
  17. TastySalami

Thoughts on this mock up?

This is my first attempt at this sub dyed jersey process, hopefully they turn out alright.
  18. TastySalami

LTB LTB or LTTF OG ASA Frenzy (27 or 28 oz)

Like the title says. I traded one a while back and want one again. Looking for the blue/gray ASA RB500 98 12.5 model. Let me know.
  19. TastySalami

GTG Pissiles19

Bought a May98a from him and transaction went perfect. Fast shipper, insured the package and communication was great. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. He gets the tastysalami seal of approval. Thanks man
  20. TastySalami

GTG Dustman11

Smooth transaction. Would deal with again.