Search results

1. smeinders

LTB OG Rip It Reap 1

Looking for one of the original Reap1. 27oz would be preferred, but could go with a 26oz. Please let me know if there are any of these out there. Thanks in advance.
  2. smeinders

ASA Worth Legit 454

Just picked one of these up for a good deal. I haven't ever hit with one, so how are they?
  3. smeinders

GTG Franti is GTG!!!

Franti is Very GTG! Fast payment, good communication! Thanks Bro!
  4. smeinders

LTTF Looking for a Reap2 27oz

Looking to possibly trade an Easton SCN3 27oz for a 27oz Reap2. PM me with any info. Thanks
  5. smeinders

Scored some bats

Scored some bats and a bag yesterday for $200. Got a SCN3 27 oz, a SCN5 27oz, and a Mizuno Techfire Rage 28oz. Also threw in a Easton Roller Bag.
  6. smeinders

AdvoCare Pro 20 New Product

Pro 20 is a well-rounded, superior liquid protein and amino acid supplement.* And, it's not just any protein. The 3 oz. bottle is packed with 20 grams of soluble hydrolyzed protein, which the body can absorb quickly, to support lean muscle mass.* Unlike many protein supplements, Pro 20...
  7. smeinders

LTB Miken NRG 500 Fast Pitch 25oz

Looking for one of these, don't care number of hits. Let me know if there are any out there. PM or text 641 231 1344. Thanks
  8. smeinders

.44 375 Evil ISA or Dudley Thunder Advance?

.44 375 Evil ISA or Dudley Thunder Advance? What ball do you all think is best to use in an ASA league that will still let us use balls without an ASA stamp. They have to be .44 core and 375 compression.
  9. smeinders

.44 375 Evil ISA or Dudley Thunder Advance?

What ball do you all think is best to use in an ASA league that will still let us use balls without an ASA stamp. They have to be .44 core and 375 compression.
  10. smeinders

For Sale Advocare Spark

To all you guys that love to drink energy drinks, you should try this product. It is the best energy drink on the market. It not only gives you healthy energy through vitamins and a sugar-free blend of high-quality ingredients, but it lets you focus. You will be at your sharpest on Spark...
  11. smeinders

For Sale Advocare Spark

To all you guys that love to drink energy drinks, you should try this product. It is the best energy drink on the market. It not only gives you healthy energy through vitamins and a sugar-free blend of high-quality ingredients, but it lets you focus. You will be at your sharpest on Spark...
  12. smeinders

Spark

13. smeinders

For Sale Muscle Fuel

Anyone looking to increase your performance should look into this supplement. Watch this short video and see the results. If you are interested in any products Advocare has to offer, go here or pm me. Thanks www.advocare.com/11101595
  14. smeinders

For Sale Muscle Fuel

Anyone looking to increase your performance should look into this supplement. Watch this short video and see the results. If you are interested in any products Advocare has to offer, go here or pm me. Thanks www.advocare.com/11101595
  15. smeinders

LTB Dudley TA's ASA or .44 375 Comp Yellow

Does anyone have a dozen of these to part with? Need them NIW. Let me know if anyone has these! Thanks
  16. smeinders

For Sale Rip It Senior ASA 26oz for Sale

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1141123
  17. smeinders

For Sale Rip It ASA Senior 08 Model

Looking to sell my ASA Rip it Senior. It has about 300 hits on it, and is in pretty good shape. It is a 26oz. I just aquired a Reap2 so I don't swing this bat anymore. Looking to get $175 OBO. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks
  18. smeinders

For Sale Fluke 789 Process Meter Multimeter

Multimeter and Loop Calibrator - all in one! The Fluke 789 has a display that's not only twice as large, but twice as bright. With its built-in selectable 250 Ohm Hart® resistor, it eliminates the need to carry a separate resistor with you. Now you can do a lot more while carrying a lot less...
  19. smeinders

For Sale/Trade Nikon ED 82mm Field Scope

I have a really nice Nikon Field scope for sale or trade for upper end 27oz softball bats. Bats have to be ASA. This thing is like brand new, no scratches on the optics or on the housing. Field scope sells for $1400 brand new. Selling price would be $600 OBO. PM for offers. Thanks for looking...
  20. smeinders

LTB Rip it Senior/Reap2

Looking for either of these sticks in 26 or 27 oz. Let me know what is out there. Thanks