Search results

1. M

Question about Go4Graphics (G4G) / Moschetz...

Closed until we can get some things worked out.... also when they reopen I won't have anything to do with it.
  2. M

For Sale 2011 SBMTD Mutant 120 - 26oz

SOLD it... thanks bud!
  3. M

Price Drop to 225 Shipped :)
  4. M

sorry.... looking to pay for a tournament with it..
  5. M

Ballparks in these states....

How about louisiana and Mississippi?
  6. M

2011 SBMTD Mutant 120 26oz - asking 250 shipped for it.... This bat is NIW and has a Warranty still on it... Receipt will be start from date of our transaction.... Hope I sell it fast... I am half tempted to take the wrapper off and keep it myself... Balanced Design for Maximum Bat...
  7. M

Bump!!!!!!!
  8. M

Yes! lol that would be sweet... I always thought about doing that but with Baseball stadiums.... I have had a few friends do that...
  9. M

Golf Shores has a nice complex? If so what is the name of it?
  10. M

you all are awesome.... :) thanks fellas! Keep them coming....
  11. M

thanks everyone so far, appreciate it still looking for more....
  12. M

I need some help from ya'll... I know there is probably a ton of threads about this but can you help a board brother out! What are the best softball complexes/fields in these states/territory... also can you name what city or what main city they are around: Alabama Arkansas Florida...
  13. M

Need some ideas/input

Get some kind of travel agency to give away a trip fior 2....for advertising OR see if you can pay half of what it normally costs.... if it's worth it you will make a ton of money... we do it at the golf outings we have...
  14. M

Alabama Directors?

Who are the best ones? Most Trustworthy? Have the best turnouts? Doesn't matter what association....
  15. M

Way to start a fight with the other team tonight!

Way to start a fight with the other team tonight!
  16. M

For Sale/Trade NIW MV3 supermax and Denny Crine Psych supermax

I sold the bats... sorry guys!
  17. M

Paypal sent for the bats.... sorry!
  18. M

sold them.... just waiting on paypal payment from everyone.... if I don't receive paypal in the next hour from everyone I'll put them back up..
  19. M

co-rec coach bought both the 26oz... still waiting on payment for both the 27oz...
  20. M

I won them in a 3 on 3 hitting tournament yesterday. They are NR. I am looking to get rid of them. Looking for 155 each shipped if paypaled. I have good feeback..... interested PM me or email me at [email protected] I won 1 26 oz, 1 27 oz of each style..... Looking to sell them but if...