Search results

1. D

need directions to build shelf for miken championship bag

I need to see if anyone has the directions or measurements to build a shelf for this bag saw a guy on face book that makes them but there like 120 shipped but would like to build my own.
  2. D

miken freak championship bag shelving

Need the directions or instructions to build a shelving unit for the miken freak championship bag .
  3. D

shelves for miken freak championship bag

Need the directions or instructions to build a shelving unit for the miken freak championship bag .
  4. D

turf shoes

I am looking for some bass addixtion turf shoes in a sz 15 or if anyone knows of a shoe that is similiar please let me know.
  5. D

looking to play in the New york Area (NEW YORK NEW YORK)

I will be in the New york area and available to play on 6/24,6/25,6/27. I live in the Atlanta area and play super rec here and I really would like to see how the game is played up state.
  6. D

Looking to play in the New york Area (NEW YORK NEW YORK)

I'm looking to play in the New york area, I will be on vacation and able to play on 6/24/10, 6/25/10 and 6/26/10. I live in the Atlanta area and I'm a super Rec player here and I would love to see how softball is played in the upstate area. ;)
  7. D

looking to play in the New york Area

I am coming to the new york area (harlem) on wednesday night will be available to play thursday and friday. I play in atlanta on the super rec circuit so I'm curious to see how the game is played in the big city.