Search results

1. moonpie02

ASA Fair or foul?

The base is in fair territory right? Fair ball unless touched by someone or something before hitting the base.
  2. moonpie02

For Sale team set of full dye jerseys

in for xl #7
  3. moonpie02

"Sorry Pitch"

I pitch and as long as I dont get hit we good. Middle is part of the game.Dont really care for the shots when game is in hand though.I only apologize when I didnt mean to hit it there.DON'T apologize & snicker or whatever if you meant too.We pitchers usually know when its part of the game & when...
  4. moonpie02

For Sale Boombah (3) and Southland Pants (1)

Interested in maroon pants. LMK if seperating.
  5. moonpie02

played in first tourney in about 7-8 years

Becoming the norm in NC also......
  6. moonpie02

GoPro while pitching

NICE view there in Germany.I had the chance to play some ball in Slovakia with mtns all around.Had to keep reminding myself to PLAY ball & look later.Good vid by the way.
  7. moonpie02

Freedom Sports - May 17th Raleigh, NC CASH BASH $1000+

yea,Its crazy what can't be done in Raleigh.Wouldn't even let them do a one day on sunday.they act like we are having a tractor pull on the fields or something.
  8. moonpie02

Other Freedom called ball rule

they did thanks again guys.
  9. moonpie02

page 16 of the 2013 rules online. must have it fixed for 2014
  10. moonpie02

I may have pulled up the wrong section.That would make sense.Thanks guys.
  11. moonpie02

Can someone explain the last part of this rule from the book? I have played & always been told by umps ball is live & to move to keep from getting hit with the ball.Never seen a player awarded a base for getting hit by a ball LOL! Sec 9. A CALLED BALL. A batter shall be charged a ball when...
  12. moonpie02

I thought with the new standards some of the new Asa bats are better. Don't play Asa so IDK. Pitching rubber is supposed to be 53'. Can pump/fake for 3 seconds. Bracket is weird. If we win at 9 we have to play @10 but move to a back field instead of staying put. That's tourney ball I guess...
  13. moonpie02

It's 4-10. They usually won't give you the flat utrip pitch. Be ready to cover home if the ball gets by the catcher with runner on 3rd. MOVE if the catcher has to throw down to second. Don't catch it like I did in our first tourney. Don't know bout pumping, I don't so not sure.
  14. moonpie02

Softball addicts in rec.I do most of the pitching....ball is live do not touch as a batter.can advance on passed balls or steal once pitched ball bounces or crosses home.Need a good catcher for sure.Fun to play freedom. no courtesy but most are like that now so no boggie.Who you with?
  15. moonpie02

Can a Bat Just "Die"?

Have had a cnt+ & og fulk do the "Just Die" thing.Will not pass comp test & sounds like hitting socks.Well worn & webbed but not broken that you can see from outside.Cnt+ was crazy the POOF!!!!
  16. moonpie02

Price Check 26.5 balanced Z2000+ NIW NR

I was thinking 250 tops.I sold him the 27.5 pinky he broke to get this one.:D
  17. moonpie02

Price Check 26.5 balanced Z2000+ NIW NR

Have a chance to get this bat from a friend.What do you guys think would be a fair/legit price?
  18. moonpie02

Which Bat Pack?

49.99 now.fyi
  19. moonpie02

NC Softball talk...

You woulda fit right in...