Search results

1. NDshotokan

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

If I wanted to insult you, I would. I could insult your job, your life, and the fact that nobody likes you. That I've accomplished more in a week than you have in your life. But the banter is usually fun. I enjoy it, for the most part. I have nothing to hide, unlike you. So keep on with the...
  2. NDshotokan

This isn't even trolling or having fun. This is sad. I actually feel sorry for this young man.
  3. NDshotokan

"Any good team..." ie; not you. One day if you overcome your obvious disabilities I may even fan girl over you. I wouldn't hold my breath though. Instagram and Twitter. Not softball forums. You aren't that bright, are you? 2/10.
  4. NDshotokan

Nope. Dumb. 1/10. And using hashtags... Yikes.
  5. NDshotokan

I give you a 3/10. The effort was obvious, if not over the top. The execution was sad though and the content was recycled garbage. Come up with something new that I can actually enjoy.
  6. NDshotokan

GF sucks. I also heard there were some changes to the pay outs throughout the day. The rec winner got paid. *shrugs*
  7. NDshotokan

If you ban that guy nobody in this thread will be upset.
  8. NDshotokan

Unless it rains within 48 hours of first pitch...
  9. NDshotokan

I'm sorry AJ banged your girl, but this won't bring her back bro. #TryHarder
  10. NDshotokan

Relax everyone, the voice of reason is here.
  11. NDshotokan

Oh.
  12. NDshotokan

Looks like the burrito was salty, not spicy.
  13. NDshotokan

Hahaha. That was awesome! Friday nights at McQuades are the best. I really hope we get a 1:30 draw again next year!
  14. NDshotokan

I can only speak first hand for the Rec 1 side of things, but it was a fun bracket. I'm shocked Proz went 0-2. They're the best Rec 1 team in the state, IMO, but they didn't show up at McQuades for the 2nd year in a row. Wild Rice made a good run, but the Center team hit their way to a well...
  15. NDshotokan

Great tournament. Great seeing you all! A few expected runs, a few big upsets, a few out of state teams doing big things, and a few beers were had. Congrats to all those that placed!
  16. NDshotokan

I was wondering the same thing. We only have RMI, Wild Bills (formerly Ground Round), and 1st Class Mortgage (playing up) at C in GF... That I know about anyway.
  17. NDshotokan

Who has predictions for this weekend? Looks like Rec 1 and 2 got combined.
  18. NDshotokan

The fields were fantastic. Weather was great. Tourney was ran great. Quick and easy. I'd post results, but I'm not 100% positive on them so I'll let someone else post them.
  19. NDshotokan

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

In Platinum: 1. The Box 2. The other Box 3. Coors light In Gold: 1. DMVW 2. Some team with a purple Worth that dropped bombs.