Search results

1. NDshotokan

2015 McQuades Tournament - Bismarck, ND

June 26-28, 2015 in Bismarck, ND. This year is the 40th Anniversary. It's going to be amazing! The Softball 360 TV show will be in attendance and the annual Military game is going to be fantastic once again. Plus the 6 team Mens Supers/A division is on once again. Get signed up if you...
  2. NDshotokan

Nick Foles

Can blow me. IJS. Played him in one league, and like 80% of my dailies this week. Thankfully I also went Forte and Jordan Reed heavy, so I should still make some money, but geez.
  3. NDshotokan

Who wants to take my money?

Anyone want to take me on head to head on Fanduel? 55k salary, $2 entry. Cheap and easy. Let's go. It's public, so it may fill. No idea. I usually do 50/50's and leagues. On a whim decided to do a H2H. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/EUZHPVM
  4. NDshotokan

Just Venting a Little

I've got a team sitting at 1-4. Lost a close one (disappointing output) this week. Anyway, 12 team PPR. Normal scoring, nothing crazy. The team has scored 750 points (150pts/wk!), which is the most in the league. And I've had 819 points scored against me. I have over 100 MORE points scored...
  5. NDshotokan

Combat Coaches Choice Backpack Rip

My teamates Coaches Choice ripped by the zipper and is darn near unusable. I wasn't sure if he'd abused it or not, so I just figured something happened. Well I'm using mine as a carry on while traveling and looked down and saw mine is ripping too! I've babied this thing. Here's a pic...
  6. NDshotokan

Offseason Cleaning

So... It's practically winter in ND. What should I do with my gloves? They're dirty and in need of some cleaning. I was going to buy some lexol and clean them up, then condition with some Vinci conditioner before putting them up for the winter. That alright? Any suggestions?
  7. NDshotokan

Combat Representation at McQuades

Turned a few heads with the Wanted this weekend. Too bad nobody from Combat HQ could make it out. There were a ton of people there. The Easton and TPS guys were there in full force. Tons of vendors. Would have been nice to have someone available to show off a bit. ;) Here's a couple pictures...
  8. NDshotokan

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

Tournament time!
  9. NDshotokan

McQuades Combatant Team

So it sounds like there is plenty of interest in the McQuades Tournament in Bismarck, ND. It's a giant ASA tournament. The tournament is June 28-30. Website is here: http://www.mcquades.com/softball.aspx For starters, we'll need a team manager. Anyone interested? Go ahead and post...
  10. NDshotokan

MN Combatant Tournament Team - Interest?

ND/MN Combatant Tournament Team - Interest? So if we split this into a regional thing, I'm pretty sure we could fill a team from the ND/MN area pretty easy. Anyone interested? If we can get enough guys interested we can look at some tournaments and dates. McQuades in Bismarck, ND is...
  11. NDshotokan

North Dakota Winter Thread - Offseason Comes Early

Snow has fallen on October 3rd this year. Whew. Looks like no more outdoor BP. So now what??
  12. NDshotokan

Combatant Hunting Camp 2012

Thought I'd bring this back since the old one is locked. Went Duck hunting this morning with my buddy. We did alright. :cool: Up north here the ducks aren't plumed out until a couple weeks into the season. Opener was last weekend. That's why the drake mallards don't have a full green head yet...
  13. NDshotokan

GTG Softball Dad 77

Super GTG!!!
  14. NDshotokan

GTG LSX Freak is GTG!

As always.
  15. NDshotokan

First Draft of the Year!!

12 team non-PPR. 7th pick snake draft. Standard Yahoo Scoring, but 5 point bonus at 300 yds passing and 100 yds rushing/receiving. QB - Rivers RB - CJ2K RB - Richardson WR - Fitz WR - Jordy Nelson TE - Finley R/W/T - Bowe K - Who cares D - DET, but will be streaming most likely. BN -...
  16. NDshotokan

For Sale/Trade 30oz XEL Combat AV - Great Shape!!

SOLD!!!! I hate to do this, but it just won't get swung. I'm selling my backup AV. It's in super shape, as you can see. I want $210 shipped. I'm pretty firm as these are rare and pretty sought after. I'd prefer to sell, but would trade if it blew me away. Worst case I'll just keep it...
  17. NDshotokan

GTG philphan89 is Super GTG!!!

Fast shipping, great communication. Thanks bud!
  18. NDshotokan

28oz Spiked 98 - Review

Basics - 28oz 2 piece Spiked 98 (ASA). Swinging a mix of Gold Dots, Demarini's and bunch of Baden Lexum's. Most were 44/375's, but a few 52/300's as well. I was swinging off a tee. Will do some live pitching tomorrow. Aesthetics - Glossy and pretty. I like it. After the first dozen hits or so...
  19. NDshotokan

My First OSPB Worthy Story

So there I was... At a tournament last weekend when... well, let's start from the beginning. I recieved a Worth OG May 98 in a trade and swung it a few times to see if I liked it. It swung nice, but was kind of a log. It only had a couple hundred swings and wasn't broken in yet. No big...
  20. NDshotokan

Inside a Worth - Help Please!

Hey gentlemen (and ladies?), LONG, long story short, the end cap was removed from my Worth OG May 98 yesterday by a 3rd party. Before I seek retribution (that bastard) and/or assistance from the manufacturer in fixing it, I wanted to ensure there is nothing wrong with the insides. I bought it...