Search results

1. peck22

shaved bat

i'm new to this shaved bat thing want to buy a used bat how can you tell if its ben shaved or not i don't want to buy a bat that i cant use
  2. peck22

ASA had a bad ump

Need a little help? we had a ump last night that both teams think hes getting a little old for the game. there was a hit out to right field right fielder ran in and caught it about 12 in. off the ground ump called it a trap ball he was calling flat pitches strikes calling people safe that where...
  3. peck22

wanted 2009-2010 White Steel, (burgundy), 28oz.

looking for 2010 White Steel, (burgundy), 28oz. pm me please
  4. peck22

looking for feed back

looking for feed back on the green TPS Nexus how good is it?
  5. peck22

Looking for people

Trying to find people on here from Northern Ill, and Southern Wisconsin that might want to help me with putting up some flyer's or let me know where i can put some up at for my tourney in Janesville Wi
  6. peck22

ASA base running

OK a guy was on first the ball was hit deep lc the guy rounded 3rd and the guy that hit the ball touched 3rd then when back to 2nd and the guy when back two 3rd is the guy that rounded 3rd out because the other one touched 3rd?
  7. peck22

looking for

I'm looking for a 98 or 99 green tps it's the one that had no warranty
  8. peck22

Not right

i thought there was a time limit on games last night we where the last game we where winning after the one hour mark but we wound up losing and the game was played for 1 1/2 hours am i wrong to complain about this ?