Search results

1. Shazbot

Bat Closest to OG Techzilla

I have a few questions here. Let me preface this with saying that the OG Techzilla really fit my swing well. Also, I swung a 27oz. Pretty much if there is any composite bat with more pop that is very similarly designed I am interested in checking it out. 1) What composite bat is closest...
  2. Shazbot

Sad Weekend

I was hitting my OG Techzilla in some bp this weekend. It was 56 degrees out and we were hitting 44/375's. This will be my third year playing softball and this is the first bat I've ever broken, so I had to share it with you guys. Now I'll have to find another Anderson. This was the first...
  3. Shazbot

GTG minimatt27 is gtg

I bought a Rush98 from minimatt27. He Shipped it quickly and packaged it well. He is gtg.
  4. Shazbot

North Jersey Softball Bat Shop

I live in the Hopatcong/Mount Olive/Rockaway area in North Jersey. Are there any shops that carry large softball bat inventories? Look for more selection then the average ****s/Sports Authorities in the area.
  5. Shazbot

LTB 27oz Salvo

Looking to pick up a 27oz Salvo. Pm me with what you've got, thanks.
  6. Shazbot

LTB 27oz Rush 98

27oz Rush98 I'm looking to buy a 27oz Rush98. I also have a game ready 27oz 2nd batch scx14 that I would include in a trade deal if interested. Let me know what you've got, thanks.
  7. Shazbot

Best Bat on List?

Local league issued this approved bat list. What are the top bats that I should look into purchasing for this league? I was thinking of grabbing an Anderson KSP. Any help would be appreciated.
  8. Shazbot

LTB OG RocketTech

Looking for a 28oz OG RocketTech. Will also look at 27oz, but prefer 28. Show me what you got. Thanks guys.
  9. Shazbot

OGRT Question

Which weight OGRT would be most similar to a 27.5oz Jeff Hall Mutant 98? Appreciate the help, thanks.
  10. Shazbot

Mutjha 98

Vent post: A guy called out my friends niw Mutjha 98 purchase as a bad one. He then went on to explain that there are tons of better bats out there for less money and named off the 454 and Salvo as examples. I see all the hype around here about these new bats, but can they really be hotter...
  11. Shazbot

LTB 27oz Easton Salvo

I'm looking for a NIW or NOW 27oz Easton Salvo. Pm me if you have one for sale, thanks.
  12. Shazbot

OGRT Question

This may be answered somewhere, but I didn't see it in a quick search. What is the actual weights of the OGRT for 26 and 27oz sticker weights. I find I do best swinging a true to weight 27 ounce bat and was wondering which one was closer.
  13. Shazbot

LTB Anderson OGRT and OGTZ

I'm looking to pick up an OG Rockettech in 26/27 ounces. I would like ones without any waves, but will look at any as long as they aren't dented. Show me what you got, thanks.
  14. Shazbot

Looking to pick up an OGTZ

Looking at the used teckzillas, the majority are listed as having small anderson waves. I did a little searching but it wasn't clear exactly what they are except that they are a sign the bat is broken in, like webbing I'm assuming. How long would a used bat with a few small waves last for?
  15. Shazbot

ASA Endload Bat Advice

My friend is looking to buy the best ASA endload bat for the coming season. I like to swing balanced so I don't know too much about them. He is willing to spend somewhere in the $350 range for niw. The league we are playing in banned all Mikens, so I told him to look at the Mutjha. Are there...
  16. Shazbot

2010 Toxic Question

Are the white Toxic serial number 9xxx, above the grip, balanced or endload? Do they weigh more or the same as the sticker weight? Appreciate any help if you have one. I am trying to decide between 27oz and 28oz, so weight differences for those two would really help me.
  17. Shazbot

LTB 27/28oz 2010 Worth Toxic

Looking for the 2010 white ASA toxic. Prefer niw, but will look at low usage. Also looking for serial number that begins with 9xxx. Pm me if you have one for sale, thanks.
  18. Shazbot

LTB 27.5 Jeff Hall Mutant 98 Mutjha

Looking for a NIW/NOW 27.5 Mutjha. Anyone got one for sale?
  19. Shazbot

Glove Help

*I posted this question in the ASA forum, but haven't gotten any replies. I am going into my second season of pitching in a local asa softball league. I want to get a real glove for this coming season, I will be exclusively pitching. What type of glove is recommended for a pitcher? There are...
  20. Shazbot

Glove recommendations

I am going into my second season of pitching in local asa softball league. I want to get a real glove for this coming season, I will be exclusively pitching. What type of glove is recommended for a pitcher? There are a lot of open/closed web, trap, size options out there. Is there a most...