Search results

1. NLSHR6

boycott LPS softball.

Need all players to come together and boycott LPS softball. A guy swinging a shave bat in co-ed sent a girl to the hospital. LPS not only did not take the guys bat, this is the kicker they Still let the guy play because he sign a waver on swinging a Shaved or altered bat. This is such BS...
  2. NLSHR6

BP & Game at snow creek park

We will have a baseball field 315 in the corners 330 center As of now there is 15-30 players are coming. So if we get that many we will have a super draft. Here is the address 20633 Snow Creek Dr, Walnut, CA 91789 Time 7am to? See u all there.
  3. NLSHR6

TOC this past weekend.

Who was there? What team did u play on? What division? How did your team do? Just wanting to know if I played against any Board bros???
  4. NLSHR6

new to DeMarini

Just got a 28oz cl22 2014 How long does it take to break in? It has about 150-200 hits. Thanks
  5. NLSHR6

Old bat returns?

I have a stealth scn4 & og extended I wanted to know if I send to easton Will they except the bats? And what Will be the return for them?
  6. NLSHR6

July 5th

My team is off this weekend I'm looking to play D rated I play 2b , 5man Hit for high ave and power Thanks
  7. NLSHR6

July 5th

My team is taking the weekend off I'm looking to play D rated. I play 2b. 5man Hit for power and high ave. Hmu
  8. NLSHR6

GTG Bash21 is VGTG...

Great communication fast shipping Would like to do business again. A++++
  9. NLSHR6

Og z2 or not og z2???

Just picked up a z2000 bal asa dual stamp. With old Asa stamp on barrel. No qc code. No Stamp on end cap. Red sticker under the tape Reads like this. Date 12/3 Batch 76485 On the red sticker under the tape. So my question, is the a og or og ri?? Thank you.
  10. NLSHR6

Price check on L1

26oz L1 with 25 hits with return no rec.
  11. NLSHR6

ASA May 3&4

Looking to play Asa in That weekend. Hmu if u need a player? Power hitter that can hit For high avg. pm me Rated D player. Thanks Paul
  12. NLSHR6

ASA May 3&4

Looking to play Asa in That weekend. Hmu if u need a player? Power hitter that can hit For high avg. pm me Rated D player. Thanks Paul
  13. NLSHR6

Chino ca bp

A few guys are trying to get a set date for bp. We hit at Ayala park or chino hills park. Asa & usssa Pitching is always welcome to help players work On there swing before tournaments. Hmu is your Interested. We will start this Tuesday and every other Tuesday after. Thank you and hope...
  14. NLSHR6

Free agent

Looking to play April 19th Psts Looking for jump on a Asa or usssa team. Rated D in Asa and E in usssa. Always pay to play. Can hit for power and avg. pm me. Thanks.
  15. NLSHR6

Free agent looking for a team

Looking to play April 19th Psts Looking for jump on a Asa or usssa team. Rated D in Asa and E in usssa. Always pay to play. Can hit for power and avg. pm me. Thanks.
  16. NLSHR6

Looking to play this weekend.

My team is not playing. I'm looking to play this weekend Hmu if you need a guy. Pay to play. Thanks
  17. NLSHR6

Looking to play this weekend

My team is not playing. I'm looking to play this weekend Hmu if you need a guy. Pay to play. Thanks
  18. NLSHR6

Triads & Legits.

Ok guys have u known this? The worth legits are the same bat as the miken triads. Same sound. Same end load. Same flex. Very close noob. Difference is the end caps and noobs. I have asked several inside people from worth And miken. Same bat. Just like the Asa ultra and the Asa sicks...
  19. NLSHR6

BP in chino area.

Looking to do some BP on Tuesday or Friday morning around 9am Park will be chino hills park across from Ayala high. Fields are baseball size with turf and fences. Pm Me if you can make it? Thanks
  20. NLSHR6

VX2 Asa vs. 52/300 balls?

I just picked up a 27oz VX2 Asa with all stamps even the canada NSA stamp. How does it hit the worth hot dots? 52/300??? Thanks