Search results

1. P

lookin to play ball in the Charlotte area

Looking to find a team in the Charlotte area
  2. P

For Trade Trading a brand new combat virus looking for a 454 and mutant

I have a brand new virus it has 23 swings on it no damage at all has a return and point of sale. Im looking for 454 or a mutant or well sell for 200 980 253 1105 well send pics of bat
  3. P

For Sale/Trade 27oz brand new virus

I have a new limited gear virus . It has 23 swings on it no scratchs and no rattle perfect shape Has a return and point fo sale. looking to trade for worth bats mostly 454 or mutant 28 oz or will sell 200 0r 0bo 980 253 1105 will send pics if interested
  4. P

For Trade lookin to trade new Recoil and freak for mutant

I lookin to trade my new under 50 hits miken recoil or freak for a worth mutant will send pics if asked
  5. P

lookin for league team in NC waxhaw matthews area

lookin for a league team in the waxhaw matthews area
  6. P

lookin for team in waxhaw and surrounding

lookin for a team to play for
  7. P

Lookin for a team in the charlotte area

just lookin for a team to play for during the week and weekends i play third and short but can play anywhere in the infield just dont pitch
  8. P

looking for a team in NC

Looking for a team in the matthews and waxhaw areas. I play anywhere in the infield just dont pitch
  9. P

Lookin for a team

lookin to play for a team in charlotte or the surroundin area can play anywhere in the infield but i dont pitch. Good glove and arm
  10. P

LOOKin for a team around charlotte

lookin for a team to play for during the week
  11. P

lookin for team in charlotte Nc

lookin for a team that needs an infielder. i can play anywhere infield i just dont pitch. Have a good glove decent batt and very good arm.
  12. P

looking for a team in charlotte nc

looking to play for team in charlotte or in the area. I play anywhere in the infield execpt pitch. decent batt good glove very good arm.