Search results

1. World B Free

For Sale/Trade RHT - 14" Vinci BM1945-22 - H web

I have this 14" Vinci BM1945-22 that i would like to trade first for a smaller (13.5" or 13") Vinci. Glove is broken in but has been taken care of with conditioning each year. Glove is just a little too big/heavy for what I like. Sale price is 130.00. I can add cash for the right glove, let...
  2. World B Free

For Sale/Trade 27oz. st100

Up for trade is my 27oz Easton st100. Less than 400 hits...No cracks, rattles or wobbles. Full disclaimer-- the end cap spins but will NOT come out and the bat is just as hot as it was before the cap started spinning. Normal wear and tear and ground blemishes. Looking to trade first for the...
  3. World B Free

Question about warranty replacement

I purchased my JD73- L Tuxedo just over 2 years ago. Each year in May on the anniversary of our joining I condition her with a light coat of Vinci conditioner. However, The middle finger well is tearing at an alarming rate inside the glove. I have tried to reach out to the board bro Vinci rep...
  4. World B Free

For Sale/Trade OG May98 - Made in USA - 27oz - Great shape

Got my 27oz Worth Mayhem in really good shape. No cracks, rattles or really even webbing yet. Bat sits in my bag and doesn't get the use it deserves. I am looking to trade first sell second and I am looking for the following ASA and Utrip bats (27oz or 26oz only)... ASA: FUdawg, Triad...
  5. World B Free

Price Check OG May98 - Made in USA

27 ounces. Bat is in GREAT condition, no end cap wear, has just sat in my bag the last 2 years... This baby is just starting to get some webbing but hardly any at all... Whats my realistic price at?
  6. World B Free

Is the Worth Titan Pride Fastpitch Bat Legal?

I got the chance to swing one of these after league games the other week, holy hell it's hot! In a related story I have a buddy that is unloading a brand new one for 75 bucks. Question is, is this bat legal for ASA play (Has the ASA 2004 stamp), both in League and Sanctioned ASA...
  7. World B Free

For Sale Worth M798 26oz

Got my Made in the USA M798 up for sale again because past transactions fell through. Serial Number 631...... as you can see she is quite clean with some small end cap and ground wear, no cracks, rattles or webbing. Still has some breaking in to do but hits solid, just too light for me. Got her...
  8. World B Free

For Sale/Trade M798 -26oz- ASA Silver Fox

Got my Made in the USA Silver Fox up for sale or trade. Serial Number 631...... as you can see she is quite clean with some small end cap wear, no cracks, rattles or webbing. Still has some breaking in to do but hits solid, just too light for me. There are a couple small spots where it...
  9. World B Free

For Sale/Trade 27 oz NIW NR Freak +

SOLD LOCALLY TO TEAMMATE! Just got it from Miken 2 days ago after my NRG broke, Have since started swinging my OG M7 120 and can't put it down. Considering ASA/Utrip trades and/or selling for 120 shipped. Make it happen.
  10. World B Free

ASA Relief from First

I have played in a few different leagues, some ASA, some USSSA, as well as hybrids. I have been able to take relief from first in some of my leagues when I have a big lefty behind me. The other night the Umpire for my ASA league would not grant relief and actually got quite unhappy with me for...
  11. World B Free

For Sale/Trade 28oz Bal ASA Recoil

Balanced 28 oz. ASA Recoil. no cracks, webbing or end cap separation. 3-400 hits and still opening up! Would love to keep this bat but its a little heavy for my liking so im looking to raise money for my 454 filthy! 170 shipped either same day or next day as payment. Trade offers will be...