Search results

1. B

2014 B4 BP vid

Hey it's a start! :D Gave me a good idea too, I could use cones as arms on the next cardboard cutout I make! I'm thinking of using Jessica Simpson as the head!
  2. B

2014 B4 BP vid

Looks pretty good! The only thing I don't get when watching bp vids is how come no one else puts different statues, scarecrows, blowup dolls, or other life-like structures on the pitchers mound and tries to take their heads off? Don't tell me I'm the only one that does this :confused...
  3. B

Finally swung "the" synergy last night

Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe. 1 1/2 cups milk 1 egg 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups White Wings self-raising flour 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda 1/3 cup caster sugar 25g butter, melted Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug...
  4. B

Wow I still got all y'all replying to this? :confused: Good job me! :) I can count to potato! :cool:
  5. B

If all y'all don't know what "the" one is y'all better go check yoself :rolleyes: Hold on, let me go check my stash of gifs and jpgs from 1992 to try and place on a forum to put "all y'all" in yo place for not even knowing what "the" one is. BRB, gfy, ead, ace7, stfd, hmdwidt, mmmkay...
  6. B

Nice Wow! Not quite a nice nice wow or a nice wow wow, but definitely a nice wow! I should have stole it from the fool :cool: I found it interesting that when you mis-hit from a north to south popup/ground out standpoint (not end of barrel/handle standpoint) it still makes a loud cracking...
  7. B

Will this be at least decent for co-ed work tourny?

I had to ask her once, "Dang Gurl, you bleeding?", cause it seemed like that time of the month ya know. MMMkay, I'm off to the lounge :rolleyes:
  8. B

Hate crime right there brawh, come on, you don't like Alicia? EVERYONE loves her!
  9. B

We already did and we are getting married at the NAGAAA world series coming up soon. Why, you got a problem with it and want to commit hate crimes on the Intrawebz? You can get charged with that, um, ya know brawh, keep it realz, brawh, like, fo sho brawh. 1.2 billion passwords just got...
  10. B

Opps! Oh no, oh my! Ahhhhhhh........, you scared me there for a minute, but I double checked and I'm cool. Any legal bat will do. So now when I make a diving catch in the outfield I'll just sing: THIS BRO MO'S ON FIYAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa, and I'll sound just like Alicia, gosh I love her.
  11. B

Oh and also, when I was taking cuts with the old Recoil, I just couldn't stop myself from singing Alicia Keyes at the top of my lungs: THIS MIKEN'S ON FIYAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa Then again, when I overheat my Dominos in the microwave and pull it out I catch myself singing: THIS PIZZA'S ON...
  12. B

I know this is the Demarini thread but I had an update that happened over the weekend. First of all I'm hitting the crap out of the Stadium and it seems great. On Sunday while going through a VERY old bag in the garage I found a well broken in end loaded orange Recoil (can't believe I totally...
  13. B

Oh I'm blowing up middle, that's a no brainer! We already got the short term disability plan figured out and I am splitting the money with some bish. Either way, I think shaving it might be out of the question, I wouldn't want to do anything illegal. :yawn:
  14. B

It's been a couple years since I played and I have not been paying attention to much at all in the softball world. Like, it's been so long are we still not allowed to mention the user name that has to do with a card in a card deck and the number 7??? Anyway, getting on point with a serious...
  15. B

best slowpitch training aid??

I get hammered on weekends and go around to bars starting fights. It might not sound like much but as long as you don't get arrested it is one heck of a workout!
  16. B

walking the box question

I think I posted videos of me doing these before but when I need to hit a bomb I do my famous 720 degree windmill walk of the box, gaining momentum with each step and turn. Low OBP with this though. Then when I am pissed I guess you can call this a backwards walk, but I don't really move my...
  17. B

Drink of choice

I SLAM three FOUR LOKOS on league night. One driving down to the game, one in the parking lot pre-game, and then during the third inning ONE INTO THE SIDE OF THE CATCHERS HEAD!
  18. B

What is the best 3 ASA bat you have ever swung?

troller here and did not read all of the pages but there does not seem to be enough love for the rd28! holy sheep **** baby! rd28 asa is insane ! f98 also and juggy or endload red recoil. um, that 2010 white toxic , hahahaha, i like worth and especially their utrip bats, but that thing is...
  19. B

Do not use this website!!!

$133 for a broomstick handle, I SCORED!
  20. B

Fence Length

Midwest and South always have seem 300 to 310ish all the way around. Granted I was never at every single park in the world so I am not picking on CT people, but while in the Hartford, CT area several times they seemed to be newer fields and were all in the 280 to 285 all the way around...