Search results

1. G

cctexasboi is GTG!!

Smooth deal with cctexasboi! I bought some stuff from him and he shipped quickly! Items exactly as described! No problems at all!
  2. G

Rawyzf is GTG!!!

Smooth deal with Rawyzf! He paid right away! Great communication! Nice guy! No worries!:)
  3. G

Baby J is GTG!!!

Smooth deal with Baby J! He shipped quickly and kept in contact with me throughout the whole transaction! Bat is exactly as described!
  4. G

jkrine is GTG!!!!!!!

Smooth deal with jkrine! He shipped quickly! Bat was packed well and exactly as described! Thanks!:)
  5. G

Looking for ASA Reaper 26oz or 27oz

I'm looking for a ASA Reaper. Preferably 26oz, but will consider 27oz. Bat can be NIW, used, returnable, or NR. Let me know what you have and how much you are looking for. I also have bats to trade, mostly ASA. Thanks!
  6. G

Smooth deal with burned_ya !!

Just completed a smooth trade with burned_ya!! He shipped quick and kept great communication throughout the deal!! I'd deal with him again anytime!!
  7. G

I'm Looking for a 27oz Orange Worth Mayhem (ASA)

I'm looking for a 27oz Orange Mayhem, the ASA legal one made by Worth. I'd prefer NIW and returnable, but will consider NR and/or used as well. Let me know the condition of your bat and the price, and I will decide based on that. Thanks!
  8. G

JRR12 is the Phiten Man!!!

Smooth deals with JRR12! Saw a Phiten style that I liked so I ordered one, plus a couple more in case the original got dirty, lost or destroyed!:p Then saw another style that I liked, so had to order a couple more! Don't know yet if they work or not, but I guess it can't hurt to try 'em out...
  9. G

Smooth Deal with RickRagan!!!

Just completed a smooth trade with RickRagan! No problems at all! This board vet knows how it's supposed to be done! Thanks!
  10. G

Smooth Deal with Coach!! Like Always!!

Bought a bat that Coach listed. Deal went smooth as can be! Never have to worry when dealing with Coach!
  11. G

psyk is GTG!!!

Smooth deal with psyk! He went above and beyond! Don't hesitate to deal with this guy! Thanks!
  12. G

LTT NIW NR 27oz ASA Titan for NIW May98 or NIW M7598

Looking to trade a NIW NR 27oz ASA Titan for a NIW May98 or a NIW M7598. 27oz would be preferred, but would consider 28oz or 26oz. I could add cash if your bat is returnable. Thanks!
  13. G

bmar7 is GTG!!!

Smooth trade with bmar7! Quick shipping! No problems At All! Thanks!
  14. G

SANLOT17 is GTG!!!

Smooth deal with SANLOT17! Bat exactly as described! Thanks!
  15. G

sig_a_3b_98 is GTG!!

Smooth deal! Quick shipping and bats exactly as described! Thanks!
  16. G

Vinny42 is GTG!!!

Great trade with Vinny42! Quick shipping! Good communication! Bat exactly as described! Thanks!
  17. G

GOBUCKEYES is More Than GTG!!!

This guy is way GTG!!! Super quick shipping! Great item! Great price! Great communication! I'd deal with him any day! Thanks!
  18. G

Lilslugger is GTG!!

Bought a bat from Lilslugger! Quick shipping and exactly as described! Smooth deal all the way around! Thanks!
  19. G

nate_33 is GTG!!!

Bought a bat from nate_33 ! It was shipped super quick and exactly as described! He also kept great communication throughout the deal! He is the kind of guy the board needs!
  20. G

Another GTG for brother_hezakia !!

Smooth deal with brother_ hezakia! Quick shipping and item exactly as described! No problems here! Thanks!