Search results

1. TonZaga

LTB Long 38-40 size pants

Looking to pick up a few pairs of pants for league nights and whatnot. Let me know what you have in 38 or 40. Must be long in length (36+)
  2. TonZaga

For Sale Thief - Xbox One

I have a copy of Thief for Xbox One that has been opened but never played. Don't really play console games anymore and would like to sell to someone that will play it. $45 shipped
  3. TonZaga

For Sale 26oz Resmondo WSE

Looking to move a 26oz Resmondo WSE with about 40 hits on it. Returnable but no receipt. Still has glossy finish, no end cap separation, and just a few bag/field marks. Looking for $140obo gifted/shipped.
  4. TonZaga

LTB DeMarini Corndog

Looking to pick up a DeMarini Corndog for cheap. Preferably 28oz or less scale weight. Let me know what you have
  5. TonZaga

LTB 26oz 2009 Resmondo Titan

Looking for a 26oz 2009 Resmondo Titan with relatively low hits and in good shape. Let me know if anyone is willing to part with one.
  6. TonZaga

LTB Bownet

Looking to get a deal on a bownet for some offseason tee hitting. Can be used but must be in good condition. Let me know if you guys know of anyone looking to move one of these
  7. TonZaga

LTB Some microfiber shorts

I've never worn a pair but I wouldn't mind trying them out. Looking for a cheap pair or two. Let me know what you guys have or a good company that I should go to with them on sale. Woud probably need them to be XL or 2XL. Thanks
  8. TonZaga

For Sale Bat stickers, numbers, buttons, and more!

Decals, numbers, stickers I am able to make decals and numbers with single color die cut vinyl that is rated for 5-7 years outdoors or multi-color inkjet printed/laminated/contour cut vinyl stickers. Some people order for their bats or little league helmets but can be used for window/car...
  9. TonZaga

LTB 14"+ preferably Worth or LS

My 13" Worth Mayhem trap-EZ has given me some good years but I think it's time to retire it and get a new glove. Looking to get at least a 14" and prefer to go with Worth or Louisville Slugger but i will entertain all offers for 13-15" gloves at a reasonable price. Thanks
  10. TonZaga

For Sale 26oz Easton L5.0

I have a 26oz Easton L5.0 that I'm looking to move. Bat has around 25 swings on it, looks brand new, and is returnable but no receipt. Looking to get $115obo gifted/shipped. Can get pictures later and upload or send as text.
  11. TonZaga

For Sale 2 26oz new stamped

Bought a 26oz TPS Catalyst SB105E and an Easton L5.0 back in July. TPS Catalyst has about 10 hits and the Easton has around 30. Both have new stamp and are returnable w/ receipt. Looking to get $220 gifted/shipped.
  12. TonZaga

For Sale Mint 26oz TPS Catty

Looking to move my mint 26oz endloaded Catalyst. Bat has around 10 swings on it and does have new USSSA stamp. Bat is returnable and I have the receipt dated (7/8/2013) but I need to keep the receipt because I have another bat on that receipt. Looking to get $110 gifted/shipped.
  13. TonZaga

For Sale 26oz Resmondo 98 ASA

I have a 26oz Resmondo 98 ASA (RS454A) to sell. I don't play as much ASA as I thought I would be playing and this bat deserves some swings. Bat has the new USSSA stamp, about 150-200 hits, retaped with black gamma grip, and is returnable but no receipt. Looking to get $90 gifted/or add fees...
  14. TonZaga

For Sale 28oz 2013 Spiked Baker

Bought this bat thinking I was going to move up from 26oz but I didn't go through with it. Bat is returnable but no receipt. Has maybe 100 swings on it. No separation anywhere and your typical dirt and bag marks. Looking to get $100 shipped. Will get pictures up soon
  15. TonZaga

LTB Spiderz batting gloves

I'm looking to buy a pair or two of Spiderz batting gloves. Let me know if anyone has a team discount or extra pairs laying around that they don't need.
  16. TonZaga

For Sale 26oz Z2000 EL USSSA QC21

Looking to move my Z2K soon. Don't swing it much anymore and I know someone could show it more love than I have. It is a 26oz endloaded version and has around 150 hits. Returnable but no receipt. Good QC21 serial. Will try to get some pics up today after work. Looking to get $220obo shipped
  17. TonZaga

Price Check 26oz Z2000 EL USSSA QC21

Looking to get a price on a 26oz Z2k endloaded USSSA with around 150 hits. Returnable but no receipt. QC21******
  18. TonZaga

For Sale 26oz Combat Avarice

This is the green USSSA version. Bought off another board member a couple months back and I haven't swung it since I got my new WSE Resmondo. Can't remember how many hits he had on it but it's in really good shape. If I had to guess it's around 100. I have taken the OG grip off and put on...
  19. TonZaga

For Sale 26oz Resmondo Connell Unlimited

I have a 26oz Resmondo Connell Unlimited with about 200 swings on it. Returnable but no receipt. Basic dirt and bag wear and a slight sand rattle. Will try to get pics up early this week. Looking to get $160obo shipped
  20. TonZaga

Price Check Greg Connell Unlimited

I have a 26oz Connell Unlimited with about 150 swings. No receipt. What's a good price I could get out of it?