Search results

1. jsizelove32

Carson Palmer or Phillip Rivers

Apparently 7-8 board members have viewed this so far, anybody feel like giving some advice? I know its my team and I've been good enough to make the playoffs on my own but a little help could go a long way, thanks
  2. jsizelove32

Carson Palmer or Phillip Rivers

I like the matchup against KC for Palmer but Rivers is coming off a 3 TD game last week
  3. jsizelove32

Houstons defense?

Theyve been a top teir D all year. Last week was awful but overall they've done well. Should be good to go
  4. jsizelove32

Shiancoe worth a pickup?

Gronk is my starting TE so picked up Shiancoe and Brandon Myers from Oakland but not sure yet who i will start this week
  5. jsizelove32

NSA Fall Championships in Cedar Hill, TX 12/1-2

Looking to start playing NSA. I can either join an existing team or start my own. Any existing NSA teams looking for a player can contact me or anyone else that would like to play can and we can start our own team. Looking to play in the Fall Championships in Cedar Hill, TX December 1-2. Call or...
  6. jsizelove32

NTX Black Friday Softball Game (For Fun)

Im in and most of our team probably will be too. Lmk, should be fun
  7. jsizelove32

I am an Amazing Softball Player (hidden brag post)

Well unfortunately Triple 7 will probably follow this performance up with an 0-4 or 0-5 game, with 3 pop ups and a foul out or something like that. I know when he posted about me having a 4-4 stretch with 4 HR and 14 RBI, I proceeded to suck the next few games. Not sure if it had anything to do...
  8. jsizelove32

SBF Texas Tourney November

I'm in if my regular team Vendetta isnt playing. We are playing @ SBW on Nov 17th and probably in Mesquite at D/E State on Nov 3rd. Open otherwise.
  9. jsizelove32

Other So...Infield Fly or not?

I know this thread is about the call itself and not the game, but what Braves fans and players need to understand is that they shouldn't expect to win a playoff game when they commit 3 errors and give up a 2 run lead. This call didn't have anything to do with that.
  10. jsizelove32

For Sale NWTs Nike Baseball SS Jacket Red and Grey Size Large

If this was XXL I would buy it. Free bump for nice goods.
  11. jsizelove32

Any When can you tag up when OF bobbles the ball?

This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  12. jsizelove32

Miguel Cabrera Triple Crown, MVP

Are you speaking of dropped 3rd strikes and passed balls with runners on base? Because that happens so often. They idea is that putting the ball in play is always more productive than not.
  13. jsizelove32

It's probably something that we all will agree to disagree on. You point out the fact that Cabrera induced more double plays and more outs overall, still his avg is .04 points higher. It would seem to me that it would be a little easier for Trout to produce a higher average being that he had 63...
  14. jsizelove32

I did read all of it, I chose to highlight that aspect because it is pretty glaring. 42 more K's in 63 fewer at bats for a leadoff hitter compared to a middle of the order power guy is tough to overlook as a negative for Trout. I've seen Trout actually play more than I have Cabrera because TX...
  15. jsizelove32

TX Rangers will win AL West tonight

Sold my tickets to tonight's game in hopes that I bring some good luck to my Rangers. I sold my ALCS tix to game 1 last year against Verlander and we won in a rain delay. Went to 3 other games, including game 6 in St Louis and we lost all 3 so I think I may be bad luck, but who knows.....
  16. jsizelove32

Obviously, true lineup protection is having an all star caliber player right behind you in the order, but you can't tell me that having Pujols, Morales, Trumbo in the middle of the Angels order didn't help Trout score runs or make pitchers think twice about pitching around him, not to mention...
  17. jsizelove32

What the hell happened?

As soon as the Rays beat the O's, NY knew they had the East and Home field locked up, therefore making their game against Boston irrelevant even though they already had a lead. I would imagine Girardi was just wanting to get some rest for him and didn't feel the need to keep him out there with...
  18. jsizelove32

If anything, I hope this serves as a wake up call to the Rangers that they can't just show up or go through the motions and that just because they've been there the past 2 years doesn't mean they are entitled to a World Series trip again this year. They have as much or more talent than any other...
  19. jsizelove32

Wow, I would have thought a 5 spot in the 2nd inning would be enough to hold up, but I suppose I was wrong. Wow, unbelievable!!!!! Hamilton K'd twice and has a 2 run error. Pathetic effort today. I'm hopeful they can come through in their last 2 at bats but not a lot of confidence.
  20. jsizelove32

I thought posting this yesterday for positive visualization would help, but obviously that backfired. Maybe I should post a thread that Oakland will win the West today, see how that goes.