3. P

For Trade A2000 jh32 for h web

still no sale price sir?
  4. P

For Trade A2000 jh32 for h web

have a sale price or trade only?
  5. P

GTG Cruzizme

Gtg bro. Quick shipping. Easy to do business with. Would deal again.
  6. P

For Sale RD28U 27 oz 160!!!!!

check your pm's
  7. P

Looking to add to the arsenal...feedback requested

I really like what I've read about J3u, but don't want to drop $225-$275. What's price range on Stadium 2 or Swagger?
  8. P

Is the Stadium 2 similar to OG stadium? With the new bat requirements is it basically a handicapped version of the original?
  9. P

We play u-trip, but I dont have any ASA sticks incase I were to play anywhere else. Personally I can't put down my J2u, but I'm looking for something different than what I already have. I think I would love a cartel based on what I've read, but concerned about durability as a team bat.
  10. P

Hey guys. Looking for some input. I want to add a bat for my team. Currently have Legend, The ONE1.2, J2u, Stadium. My favorite is the J2u, but everyone has their prefence. I would like a Cartel but I'm concerned about durability as a team bat. Price range is $150-$175. Thinking Swagger, Stadium...
  11. P

For Sale/Trade 27oz J2u

Any interest in a 26oz The ONE 1.20?
  12. P

GTG Travis8402

Bought 28oz DeMarini Stadium from him. He shipped first and bat was exactly as he explained. Great communication. Would deal again for sure.
  13. P

Unfortunate BP session

Good one! My buddies were giving me a hard time for being too selective.
  14. P

Unfortunate BP session

Thanks for the tips guys. I guess I'll keep swingin' til she blows up. Another round of BP tomorrow night, we'll see if the cracks get worse.
  15. P

MORE Bat help!!!

You could get a Legend and a The ONE u-trip for the cost of that Cartel. I think you would be a lot happier that way. PM me if you have any questions bro, I've gotten a lot help from board bros, I'd like to "pay it forward."
  16. P

Unfortunate BP session

Hit a few rounds of BP tonight and cracked my Stadium. I just got it 3 weeks ago. I hit a ball right on end cap and heard a terrible sound. I looked down to see a bunch of hairline webs starting vertically. I guess I'll be saving it for games only. The pisser is that it only had about 300 hits...
  17. P

Differences between the the F2/F3/F4?

The number that comes after the "F".
  18. P

Glove Length

I pitch and use a 11.50 which is tiny for 12 inch softball. I ordered a custom Novak in 12.25 which I think will be a much better size. Honestly, for your positions a 14 inch is huge, especially for 3B.
  19. P

For Sale Demarini Stadium

Check your PMs bump...
  20. P

Hottest U-trip DeMarini??

I have a Legend / The ONE / J2u. The flexiest handle of them is the J2u. It also has a soft barrel, but not nearly as soft as the Legend. If you're also looking for durability the J2u is one of the most durable composites DeMarini made, probably behind The ONE 1.20, but that bat is also very...