Search results

1. P

GTG Cruzizme

Gtg bro. Quick shipping. Easy to do business with. Would deal again.
  2. P

Looking to add to the arsenal...feedback requested

Hey guys. Looking for some input. I want to add a bat for my team. Currently have Legend, The ONE1.2, J2u, Stadium. My favorite is the J2u, but everyone has their prefence. I would like a Cartel but I'm concerned about durability as a team bat. Price range is $150-$175. Thinking Swagger, Stadium...
  3. P

GTG Travis8402

Bought 28oz DeMarini Stadium from him. He shipped first and bat was exactly as he explained. Great communication. Would deal again for sure.
  4. P

Unfortunate BP session

Hit a few rounds of BP tonight and cracked my Stadium. I just got it 3 weeks ago. I hit a ball right on end cap and heard a terrible sound. I looked down to see a bunch of hairline webs starting vertically. I guess I'll be saving it for games only. The pisser is that it only had about 300 hits...
  5. P

Legend is the balls!

Just got my 28oz Legend from SBF Store. Took it to the batting cages and it is hot as hell out of wrapper. It's the first bat I've bought brand new and I love it. I also just got 26oz Stadium last week that had 200-300 hits on it. The Legend out of the wrapper was way better. I really like the...
  6. P

Some Glove advice

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot. I'm in the market for a new glove and I can't decide between a custom Novak and a Nokona. I currently use a Nike Elite Show 11.50 which I love, but it's just too small for softball. I pitch and I feel like a 12 - 12.50 would be a better fit for...
  7. P

GTG Gowpow2 GTG

Sold my 26oz RD28u to him. Sent money right away. Would deal again, GTG bro.
  8. P

GTG Sm10

SM10 is GTG. Bought a bat from him. Great communication and the bat was packaged properly. Would definitely deal with him again.
  9. P

For Trade 26 OZ RD28u - #594/1000

26 OZ RD28u - #564/1000 Looking to do 2 for 1, will add cash if needed to even out the deal. Only interested in DeMarini's, prefer utrip 26oz or 27oz. ADDED SALE PRICE: $250 + Paypal fees. http://www.flickr.com/photos/65718863@N03/?saved=1 sorry about the pics, couldn't figure out how...
  10. P

Price Check RD28 u-trip 26oz

Minor paint dings and bag/ ground scratches. Maybe 500-600 cuts, bat is starting to heat up, but no rattle. What's reasonable? Thanks
  11. P

GTG Mustafa gtg

just like the title says
  12. P

Cracked RD28 1.20 - what to do.

I cracked my RD28. There is a small hair line crack on the barrel approximately 3 inches long. I have a valid receipt from December '09, but it isn't in my name. Will DeMarini accept the receipt? Also, is a 3 inch hair line crack enough for them to replace the bat? What kind of bat would I get...
  13. P

Where can I get a DeMarini Hat?

I saw someone got one with their new bat purchase. Does anyone know where theses can be bought individually?
  14. P

Opinions needed

I recently bought a gently used DeMarini U-trip The One. It is my first composite bat and I absolutely love it compared to the single-wall aluminum bats I was swinging previously. I've probably put at least 300-400 batting cage hits on it, but they don't seem to breaking it in very much. I'm not...
  15. P

Batting Etiquette???

So, last night I was pitching against a very good team... We play in the "D" division of our Rec League softball program in a town of about 30k people. Most of the teams pretty much suck, but these guys obviously were in the wrong division. They were crushing the ball all over the place...
  16. P

Utrip The ONE or Utrip J2 1.2 NIW

Looking to buy U-trip Demarini The ONE or U-trip Demarini J2 1.2 NIW 28oz-30oz. PM me with what you've got. Thanks.
  17. P

GTG Leftcenter01

Leftcenter01 is GTG. Great deal. Tremendous communication throughout the process. Bat is great and exactly as described. I would deal with him every time.
  18. P

Buying -- gently used DeMarini - USSSA

Been doing a lot of research and I'm looking to buy a DeMarini bat. My team is on the 2nd year of competition and we really need a good bat. We are all new at playing and the league we play in is pretty casual. I know there are other teams in the league that have some better bats, and as the...