Search results

1. J

For Sale '15 28oz EL Torq

you're right. I didn't specify originally. Edited to fix.
  2. J

For Sale '15 28oz EL Torq

LTS '15 28oz Utrip EL torq. About 300 swings. Bought from a g2g bro last winter and just had no time this season to put swings on it. Handle is taped shut and feel no spin. Have receipt and both barcodes, receipt goes out this month though. Swings light. Don't have a scale weight. Asking 85 obo$.
  3. J

Ressy legit

I'm sure this is out there, and probably has been beat to death, however the search function does not seem to be working very well or I can't seem to find the right keywords. Can someone please comment on how a ressy legit compares to the RI DC-41? Love the DC, looking to pick up a ressy legit...
  4. J

For Sale 14B1 - 28oz

No worries, I understand. For someone w/ a solid amount of quality feedback, such as you, I would've been willing to ship first. I don't deal much, but I understand the way things work around here. But either way, bat has been sold.
  5. J

For Sale 14B1 - 28oz

Bump for price drop
  6. J

2016 easton wegman

I was curious about this as well...
  7. J

For Sale 14B1 - 28oz

14B1 28oz - 60$ gifted or add fees... sold for asking Only about 10 hits. Cosmetic damage and a couple paint chips outlined in the pictures from rolling around in my truck all summer (I've got a bedcover, never got wet). Bat doesn't have any webbing, end cap is tight. Only damage is purely...
  8. J

Kirby durability

Yep, durability would be the same, just if you want 1 or 2 piece.
  9. J

Baker or Wegman

thanks for the info. guess the Wegs just would take forever to get broken in, if ever.
  10. J

Baker or Wegman

This is what I saw...
  11. J

Baker or Wegman

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Is it more midload/slight endload like the 14B1, or more of a true balanced? Also, anyone managed to put 500-1000ish hits on a 15 Wegs? I know alot of people gave up on them b/c they were so stiff out of the wrapper.
  12. J

Baker or Wegman

These have really dropped in price again, dirt cheap. Has anyone put anymore swings on these to see how long they take to open up. Looking for a winter BP bat and can't beat the prices they're at right now. I know all the differences in specs, not trying to decide that. There's been alot of talk...
  13. J

Price Check 2015 27oz Bryson Baker 100 swings on it

The baker is the balanced 2 piece. It's like last yr's B1, not the L1. The Kirby is this year's version of the L1.
  14. J

For Sale/Trade 14L1 and L2 27oz

Bats have been traded.
  15. J

For Sale/Trade 14L1 and L2 27oz

14 L1 27oz - $125obo - 200 swings, minor field and bag wear, not opened up yet, will come w/ no grip 14 L2 27oz - $85obo - 10 swings, very clean. Both bats come w/ both barcodes, no receipt. Mainly looking to sell, so trade offers would have to something i'm really looking. Prices are PP gift...
  16. J

Selling info

Thanks you sir.
  17. J

Selling info

Sorry to sound like a noob, never tried to sell anything before, just looking for a little help.
  18. J

Selling info

Used the search function but couldn't find a definitive answer. Looking to sell a couple eastons. Got them uploaded to photobucket. But they're an enormous size when uploaded into the selling thread, anyone have any help on how to downsize the pictures?
  19. J

Kirby and Torq Weights

I think the Kirby is probably more of what you're looking for. It's got the progressive endload like your L3. People really love the torq, and it has the progressive endload as well, but seems to swing with a little less of an endload. The 100H only has 1oz endload, although I will agree w/...
  20. J

For Sale 27 asp $155

Great deal. Glad someone bought it or I would have tonight.