Search results

1. rmeman

ASA ASA Mens d homerun rule

Can someone tell me the homerun for men's D ASA nationals
  2. rmeman

For Sale/Trade 28 oz scn8

Ok guys trying to help a buddy. He was a scn8 in a 28oz. Some endcap wear no cracks or endcap seperation. He is looking for $160 shipped or an asa worth or miken. Shot me some offers and I can send pics when I get them Thanks
  3. rmeman

For Sale/Trade hate to do it 26fl av

I have a 26ozfl av. Some endcap wear but no separation. Would rather trade for a mayhem 27oz. I have pics I can send. Not sure of a sales price so I would say140 obo
  4. rmeman

For Trade looking to trade z1000

I would be interested in anything combat 26fl. Let me know what you all think. Thanks
  5. rmeman

For Trade 2010 z1000 utrip

I have a z1000 for trade. I would like to get a asa 26fl Scott brown or another combat. Thanks
  6. rmeman

anybody have

A combat coaches roller bad they are looking to get rid of?
  7. rmeman

question

I would like to know what u think is a better bat. A DS or a Derby Boy. Thanks for the help
  8. rmeman

derby girl C D at the super draft

Guys it was great to have her out there and for combat to send out bats for us to swing on one field. She did a great job hanging with the teams and hitting.
  9. rmeman

For Trade 28 bal affilicted

Would like to trade for most 26oz combat or a salvo
  10. rmeman

For Trade 26fl nr JMAC plague

I am looking for a ASA bat in a 26. Only reason I am getting rid of it is because I got the DS. I would rather trade then sell. I will post pics later. No Cracks or endcap problems.
  11. rmeman

LTT or LTS

26oz 2nd batch Juggy and OTC. Both are in great shape. Juggy is WELL broken in and OTC has maybe 150 swings. Would like a ASA bat. PM me with offers
  12. rmeman

skirb is gtg

Made first deal yesterday and skirb was great and easy to deal with. Money came quick.