Search results

1. KJ2V

For Sale 2 A2K's, A2000 for sale

1) 11.75'' A2K-33. NWOT. It is dark brown and light tan. Has the index finger pocket. Not broken in, never played catch with. RHT. Made in Japan. $100/shipped.
  2. KJ2V

For Sale Deal Of The Day!

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1216650
  3. KJ2V

For Sale Deal Of The Day! $90/shipped

27oz 3rd Batch Juggernaut. Unknown number of hits, I'd say between 400-500. Has webbing and paint chips but has minimal endcap wear, also a piece of foam floating inside. It's missing the weight sticker. Has a DeMarini Fade grip. No Trades. Need to sell ASAP. Looking for $90/gifted shipped to...
  4. KJ2V

For Sale NIW NR 27oz 454

BOTH BATS ARE SOLD! I have a NIW NR 27oz Balanced 454. Its the USSSA version. Looking for $145 gifted/shipped to the lower 48. I also have a 300-400 hit 2011 26oz Resmondo Mutant NR. Has some webbing, and a rattle. Looking for $85 gifted/shipped to the lower 48.
  5. KJ2V

My Trashcan Find...

Found this at the fields tonight, sitting in the trashcan. Has a mean foam chunk moving about. As you can see from the pictures, has a few dents. Never swung a 28oz with an endload, besides the ST1-Z. :D
  6. KJ2V

For Sale Wilson A2000 ELO-B, Liberty Advanced.

Looking to sell a RHT A2000 ELO-B. I recently traded for it from Dish0005. It says 12.75, but plays much bigger. I don't like how big it plays, so I'm gonna stick with my A2000 KP92-BL. I've only played catch with the glove once, and just didn't like it. It is broken in, but definitely not...
  7. KJ2V

For Sale 27oz Juggernaut

Going to keep the bat.
  8. KJ2V

Bought my 1st A2000

Was looking at some gloves at my local PIAS, and a tan Wilson caught my eye. Turns out to be a Wilson A2000 KP92-BL. Tried it on and fell in love. Best part, it was NWOT, for 89.99! I play outfield and currently use a 12.75 Liberty Advanced, so it should play about the same. Can't wait to use...
  9. KJ2V

GTG Greenpathy

Greenpathy is very gtg, quick payment and great communication. Would deal with again.
  10. KJ2V

For Sale/Trade Miken Maniac 484

Looking to trade or sell a 28oz Miken Maniac 484. It's in pretty darn good shape, less than 350 hits. All stamps are in perfect shape. The bat is still very stiff, and needs more BP before its hot. Tape grip. Looking for DeMarini USSSA bats in trade. 26oz or 27oz. Selling price would be $145 cash.
  11. KJ2V

For Trade Easton SCX2 RI

Looking to trade a 27oz SCX2 RI, NIW. Looking for DeMarini USSSA bats.
  12. KJ2V

GTG Mac86

Ken bought an ST1-Z off me, was very quick to respond with PMs, sent money promptly. He is VERY good2go. Would deal with again. Thanks again, Ken!
  13. KJ2V

For Sale/Trade 4 DeMarinis, an Easton

34/26 DeMarini F3. Returnable, no receipt. About 400 hits, no waves, dents, flat spots, rattles, cracks. Very solid mush ball bat. Typical aluminum end cap wear from the fields. Has a tennis grip. $100. 34/27 DeMarini J2 FlySwatter Edition. Returnable, no receipt. About 300 hits, no webbing...
  14. KJ2V

For Sale/Trade 2000 Easton ST1-Z

34/28 Easton ConnXion ST1-Z. About 300 hits, no cracks, dents, waves, or rattles. Has a slight click at the ConneXion. Has the "Mother Load" BB end cap. I don't swing it anymore, so I'm looking to get $125/shipped. I'll get pictures tomorrow to show the slight end-cap wear.
  15. KJ2V

For Sale NWOT Boombah 12.5

Looking to sell a NWOT Boombah FGB1-125. Black with white lace. Its new without tags, so its going to need some catch to break it in, as its stiff as a board right now. It's a 12.5 and feels true to size. Looking to get $100 shipped. I'll also listen to trades for bats, gloves, etc.
  16. KJ2V

For Sale Deal of the Day? SCN16BH

26oz, WR, OG grip, less than 300 hits, a few lines of webbing, has a mad handle vibration. I'm cleaning out the bag and want to sell it. Again, has a vibration in the handle when dropped a certain way. Looking for $75 shipped!
  17. KJ2V

"For lefties only"

Apparently the '06 White Steel only works for left handed batters, but not righties. Hmm..? http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/spo/2442234314.html
  18. KJ2V

juggy temperature

Hey just wondering what a safe temperature would be for very webbed 27oz juggy? Anything over 60 like usual? I don't want this guy to blow up ya know! It looks like its on fire with a huge chunk of foam rattling around inside. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Also, anyone have any DeMarini...
  19. KJ2V

Anyone interested?

Anyone interested in a NIW OG second batch Juggernaut? There's one here local for 225. Its a 27 oz. Anyone?
  20. KJ2V

Price Check Need a price check....A2000 experts...

A2000 experts... I found an older model A2000 at my local PIAS and I'm looking to see what I bought. It looks like an 80/90's model, can't find a model number. Its call "The A2000" XXL. Its got "SOFTBALL SIZE" printed on the back. Its in pretty darn good shape for its age I think it might be...