Search results

1. K

Need Help from a board bro

I'm trying to sell an bat but I'm unable to post pictures. I 'd be happy to send the pics to someone if they can post it to the thread for me.
  2. K

Thoughts on a situation

In my league we play a tournament style playoff but do a best 2 out of 3 series. The first game the opposing pitcher hit middle 2 our of his 4 at-bats and said nothing. I was cool with it because I know this guy does it. The second game, last night, the guy does it 3x and on the 3rd time he...
  3. K

torn meniscus

Looks like my season is coming to an abrupt end. Anyone have any experiance with this? Getting the MRI on Friday then the plan of action next Tuesday.
  4. K

For Sale 2 z2k 27el

1) 2013 ASA Z2K 27 w/EL...has about 50 swings on it with no webbing. Returnable w/o Reciept...$140------SOLD 2) 2014 ASA Z2KRI 27 w/EL...has about 50 swings on it with no webbing. Returnable w/Reciept dated 8/2013...$160. Now lets get this one sold!!!-----Bat Sold Both can be had...
  5. K

Any Distance question

What is the proper distance from the front of home plate to the pitchers mound?
  6. K

Z3000

So I just talked with a rep from another store and she informed me that Louisville Slugger decided to do away with the Z3000 and just go forth with the Z2K line. Has anyone else heard about this or can provide some insight? I was debating about getting the real 2014 Z2k and the Z3K but after...
  7. K

For Sale/Trade Easton XL2

I have a 26oz w/slight endload Easton Power Brigade that Im looking to sell/trade. For a trade Im looking for a 2013 27oz ASA Endload Z2000 and thats it. For sell im looking for $190 shipped. This bat has only 10 swings on it, WR and Reciept.BAT IS SOLD
  8. K

ASA Tourneys

Their website sucks for finding tournaments out. Im looking for some in the Philadelphia/Delaware area. Thanks
  9. K

For Sale 2 Bats for sale

26oz SCN4 w/1000hits - $75 -----Sold 26oz SCN9 w/750hits - $150----Sold Combo pack $200 for both. I will try and post pics tonight.
  10. K

Easton XL2

Our league is switching to the 52/300 ball, is this bat designed for the lower compression balls?
  11. K

LTB 28oz Juggy

Not looking to spend anymore then $175.
  12. K

LTB 30oz ASA

Looking to spend around $150.
  13. K

This weekend

Anyone else going to play in 112 degree heat index tomorrow. I'm playing in an all day state tourney in DE.
  14. K

Its in USSSA forum regarding E Wrolds,but no response

Really?!?!? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I will be going down with my DE team SHOTZ. But my comment is this, how in the hell can D registered teams be allowed to play in E Worlds? And if you look at the teams it wasnt like they...
  15. K

Easton SCN6 26oz

NIW or Less then 200 swings prefered. Doesnt have to be returnable.