Search results

1. duece2644

Get Big Do Work CashTourney 3/22-24-5GG - Springfield, IL--- Spartan Sports Complex

Thanks JPerry and Pete for putting on a good tourney. Glad it was a one day tourney! LOL Some pretty good competition for the first tourney of the year. I know we had a good time playing!!! Blue Line#26
  2. duece2644

2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

bump for a fun tournament!!!!!!
  3. duece2644

23rd Annual Nokomis Homecoming, July 6-8

Thanks Arny and 4Baggers for putting on a good tournament. Look forward to next year's Homecoming tourney. Doug
  4. duece2644

23rd Annual Nokomis Homecoming, July 6-8

Friday deadline? Arny, you are giving them til Friday correct? Are we first on list if they dont commit (Spartans)? Thanks.
  5. duece2644

NSA Super NIT Muncie IN

Good luck to you guys this weekend at the NIT in Muncie!!! Play hard and hit like you did in the O'Fallon championship game against us and you guys will be just fine!! Good Luck!! Doug26
  6. duece2644

$$$$April 14th Cash Tournament --- Spartan Sports Complex Springfield, IL

To BAB32: I believe the brackets were drawn with 13 teams in the tourney and there were 14 signed up. Now, Goodfellas from Cairo has dropped out and now back to 13 teams.
  7. duece2644

April 20, 21,& 22 @ Lenjo's in Pocahontas, IL

Besides Wesley Law, who else is in now. Just Curious. Cant wait to play in this tourney! It is gonna be a good time.
  8. duece2644

2012 Gumby Tournament -- New Complex -- Spartan Sports Park

The infields will be dirt just as a regular baseball diamond is, not just a running lane. Pitchers mound will be cut out, as well as first and third base lines. It is going to be a very nice facility!
  9. duece2644

Official Halloween Mudbash 2011 Thread

1st--Wing Stop 2nd--Precision Recovery 3rd--Ware Group 4th--Insane Great Tourney with some good competition! Had a fun weekend playing softball with some friends!! Great job Steph!
  10. duece2644

2nd ANNUAL FALL CLASSIC SEPT. 30-OCT2ND POCAHONTAS, IL

I pitched for DTF this past weekend and I dont recall anything of the sort about wanting the pitchers face from wreckers smashed. If anyone would have said anything about that, it would have been me. One of their players hit me and from what I was told by several players from other teams was...
  11. duece2644

JD and Stephanie, sorry to hear about your dad passing away. If you need any help with anything, please dont hesitate to ask. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in your time of sorrow. Doug #26
  12. duece2644

We are a local team and offered to play two games on friday night to help out some out of town teams. It doesnt make a difference to us if we play two games on friday night. When you play in a tournament, you are going to have games that will be played back to back. Does it really matter if...
  13. duece2644

Firecracker Bash for CASH

Left you a voicemail on your phone. Have questions. Please call me at 217-481-0222. Thanks, Doug
  14. duece2644

Danielle, My name is Doug Robertson and I spoke to you a few months back about our Hooters...

Danielle, My name is Doug Robertson and I spoke to you a few months back about our Hooters tournament. We are hosting a Weebles Shootout Tournament on July 23-24. This is a wooden bat tourney and we have a few coed teams play too. The women are allowed to swing composite bats. If you...
  15. duece2644

Wanted to let you know that we are hosting another tournament in Sherman, IL on July 23rd and...

Wanted to let you know that we are hosting another tournament in Sherman, IL on July 23rd and 24th. This will be a wooden bat tourney with UNLIMITED homeruns! If you guys are interested, give me a call, text, pm, etc. Only taking the first 10 teams in. We have beer specials and food specials...
  16. duece2644

Wooden Bat Tourney--July 23rd/24th--Sherman, IL

bump......who is gonna be the first team in?
  17. duece2644

Any Cash Tournies...

There is a tourney in Sherman, IL (5 miles north of Springfield) on July 23 weekend. It is a wooden bat tourney and we are letting coed teams in and women allowed to swing composites. Hit your own .44 cor w/525 or less comp. Contact Alan Howard at (217)621-7493 or [email protected] Only...
  18. duece2644

2011 Gumby Classic $1500 to win

we got ours and I would like to see the first round matchups. Gumby, can you show first round games please? Just curious who is laying in this. Thanks
  19. duece2644

2011 Gumby Classic $1500 to win

Are the game times out yet Gumby? Thanks